Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 08:11 AM   #1
KKsMommy
Webkinz :)
KKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud of

Default Dock problems

The quantities of everything in my dock are doubled.

I've had this happen in the past, but only momentarily, and at those times, if I, say, fed one of my pets something from the dock, the not-really-there item would go away, too.

However, this time, it's persisting -- and I can't access anything in the dock. Fortunately, it doesn't seem critical to feed my pet at the moment, since I think its health, happiness, and hunger values may have also doubled -- they were really low when I logged on (maybe due to trouble logging off last night?), but now they're all in the green. (This could become a major problem, though, if my pet does get hungry and/or ill.) My KinzCash has not doubled.

I guess I will try logging out & logging back in again to see if this fixes itself.

***OK, logged out and logged back in. Now everything in my dock is gone! except for the items that show up in those first nine spaces. My pet's HHH are still in the green, though.

Last edited by KKsMommy; 10-05-2009 at 08:26 AM.. Reason: update
KKsMommy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2009, 09:25 AM   #2
tim1072

iplay4mykids is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Dock problems

I had the same issue this morning. The quantity of everything in my dock had doubled. I logged out to clear the cache and NOW seem to be locked out of the account all together. I have not been able to get back on.
iplay4mykids is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 09:29 AM   #3

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

No problem on my account. Sorry its not working for you guys. I will check it again and reply if it happens to me.
Myersnks is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 09:30 AM   #4

AuntSissy is on a distinguished road

YIKEs! I also have had this problem since last night. I have well over a thousand items in my dock, many are rare and now it says I have 18, is showing everything doubled and my pet is down in the thirties! How do we report this??? I do not want to lose all my stuff!!!!
Old 10-05-2009, 09:33 AM   #5
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

I am sorry that you are all experiencing this issue. I have been in and out of five accounts all morning and nor problems here.
I would try logging off, clearing my computer cache, shutting down the computer and then restarting everything. Sometimes, computers just do crazy things and need to start from scratch.

Good luck!
Old 10-05-2009, 09:40 AM   #6
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

This is one of the variety of problems my sister's account started experiencing last night. Resolved itself after log off/log in. Unfortunately, we just encountered another of the problems being reported in the forum. But this, at least, was just a temporary glitch.

To those who've had this issue, which server are you on? My sister's on Wapi12. My account, on another server, hasn't experienced these issues.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:37 AM   #7

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Default Double Dock!

I just logged in and everything in my dock doubled! It is sooo awesome because I has signature tux shades in there! Now i have two pairs of everything!

But this is a glitch and needs to be fixed...

Last edited by brtswim; 12-12-2010 at 08:14 PM..
brtswim is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 10:44 AM   #8
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Double Dock!

LOL, do the duplicates actually work? I do agree that it does need to be fixed, though... Eh, I think today/yesterday were/are terrible days...
Old 10-05-2009, 10:46 AM   #9
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

What if you mailed your items to another acct. if you have more than one, then they can't take them back?
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 10:52 AM   #10

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

I already tried but when I click Kinzpost, the screen freezes and I'm logged out...
brtswim is offline Female
Closed