Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2010, 12:35 PM   #11
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Dock not loading

View Post Originally Posted by Blythe
Mine too!
Glad I'm not the only one.
What browser are you guys using?
I have IE, and it has always been the best browser for me, especially for large docks, which is why I know the browser is not the issue this time. I believe it is server related-my sister has an equally large dock, as well as IE, and she has done fine on my computer and hers.

Anyone know how to tell which server you're on? Never quite figured that out...
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2010, 12:38 PM   #12
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

I used Firefox to determine the servers on all accts. I have never seen whic h server when loading on IE which is lso my favorite Webby browser. If you have Firefox, as it is loading below pets picture next to dock you will see the info. the Number after wapi is your server. It is fast for me and I have to watch very closely to catch it. Hope this helps.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 12:45 PM   #13
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I have the internet explore.

the dock loaded early like 8:00am in the morning now its not loading at all I even to try to go my page and this is not loading either.
Old 12-12-2010, 01:31 PM   #14

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

I have the same problem on 2 of my 3 accounts. the one that isn't affected is the european account. somehow that works pretty fast. the NA accounts are really slow and the dock won't load so i have to log out - my webbies are hungry - i can do games and stuff though, although it takes a little bit till it is loaded but not so long...

I am on IE
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 01:37 PM   #15
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
I used Firefox to determine the servers on all accts. I have never seen whic h server when loading on IE which is lso my favorite Webby browser. If you have Firefox, as it is loading below pets picture next to dock you will see the info. the Number after wapi is your server. It is fast for me and I have to watch very closely to catch it. Hope this helps.
Thanks , I will try that now.

OK, just saw a "wapi2", guess that means I'm on server 2.

Last edited by samoyeds43; 12-12-2010 at 01:37 PM..
Old 12-12-2010, 01:49 PM   #16
is sick of being a

jetta99 is a jewel in the roughjetta99 is a jewel in the rough

Exclamation Can't get stuff out of storage?

Yah i got like 600 items in my dock, but everytime i play webkinz, i click on get stuff from storage, and it just says please wait and then it never loads! and i need the clothes for my webbie and i hate leaving my friends behind in the Clubhouse. anyone know why or how to fix it?
jetta99 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 01:53 PM   #17
Always Imagine is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Wshop Please Wait, arrrrrrg

I just bought some items from the Estore. Would love to put them in my room but.....nothing but please wait. It's a miracle I got through my gardening. SO FRUSTRATING. I have tried two different browsers, two computers, clearing cookies etc. Not fun to spend $40.00 at Estore and not be able to play on Webkinz. Anyone else having issues?
Always Imagine is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 02:09 PM   #18
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Wshop Please Wait, arrrrrrg

If you have to many items in your dock you can have a problem. Yesterday, I had trouble getting in and when I got it I could not go back to start on my dock, items keep floating. It turns out I had over 550 items in it. So I slowly got them out of there but had to keep logging in and out until I was down to under 400. Ganz told me once before to many items in your dock will cause problems..they were right. Hope this helps.
Babs is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 02:20 PM   #19
raw1968 is just really niceraw1968 is just really nice

Default Re: Can't get stuff out of storage?

Think Most People are having this problem today.
Old 12-12-2010, 02:43 PM   #20
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Default Re: Wshop Please Wait, arrrrrrg

I've had the same problems, It's been slow all weekend, Probably the new map Oh well Ganz happens , all six of my extra accounts have been real slow all weekend. I hope you can get on.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Closed