Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2010, 11:28 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

Default Dock not loading

Anyone else having a problem loading their dock? I've cleared cache, restarted computer and it still won't load. With pets starting off at 90 on the hunger scale, they drop really quickly. So, I can't spend any time on the site. Even tried opening another account to send food to rescue my pet, but, dock won't load on any of the accounts.
abbjs is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2010, 11:40 AM   #2
Gift Guru

PilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the way

Default Re: Dock not loading

Yes I am having this problem too.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:43 AM   #3
Call me Sarah! c:

tiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talent

Same here. I just adopted my Fire Fawn and I can't get her gift!
tiggy2 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 11:43 AM   #4
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by abbjs
Anyone else having a problem loading their dock? I've cleared cache, restarted computer and it still won't load. With pets starting off at 90 on the hunger scale, they drop really quickly. So, I can't spend any time on the site. Even tried opening another account to send food to rescue my pet, but, dock won't load on any of the accounts.
Hi abbjs,
I'm having MAJOR loading problems. It started in the early evening last night and I was very sad to see it's continuing today. I've tried accounts with little items, rebooting, using different browsers, different time zones (asian, european and american) and it's across the board.

Even when it finally loads, if I try to switch rooms it freezes up again. When doing a tasks in the magical forest, it takes forever to even move the left and right arrows to select a section. When I do select a section, it says "loading" so long I'm convinced it's frozen up. If I wait long enough and it does load, when I get in and click on a fairy, it just sits there taking forever to drop the prize box.

It's so frustrating I've given up even trying to do my dailies. I heard last night that others were having the same problem. Hopefully it will clear up soon.
mulberry59 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 11:51 AM   #5
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

I'm having the same problem; I haven't been able to get it open since early this morning I'm glad to see I'm not the only one; my whole account has actually been slower too...
Old 12-12-2010, 12:06 PM   #6
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I am having that problem with one or two out of 8 accounts. It especially happens when I have all 8 open, but it also happens to the same one or two accounts when opened by themselves.
TexasAnne is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 12:11 PM   #7
raw1968 is just really niceraw1968 is just really nice

Glad to see I'm not the only one.
Old 12-12-2010, 12:12 PM   #8
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Mine too!
Glad I'm not the only one.
What browser are you guys using?
Blythe is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 12:27 PM   #9
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Same with me!

I am using Firefox and am on server 12... I think.
Is the server what starts with "wapi"?

Also -- I worte a Contact Us report to Ganz. Here it is.

"Hello Ganz! =]

For the past two days (in the morning) your site has taken FOREVER to load. My dock is frozen so I cannot "Get Items From Storage", I try to do my Dailies and I can barely click on anything without getting the dreaded "Please Wait...", and if I click on any little thing -- it either doesn't respond or takes FOREVER to do anything!

I know I am not alone on this issue, many of my friends who play Webkinz have reported the same thing. Please, please, PLEASE find out what is causing this problem and make an effort to fix it. I, and many other currently unhappy customers, would greatly appreciate it if you did.

Sincerely,
TheFlamedance"

Last edited by TheFlamedance; 12-12-2010 at 12:27 PM..
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 12:34 PM   #10
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

WOW! I came her to report the same thing. All 8 accts, mine and DGK's have the same prob. Hopefully this glitch will fix soon. I am glad that it is not my machine like I thought.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Closed