Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2012, 02:48 PM   #21
Autism Awareness
Webkinz :)

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Dock items floating?

Hi there, Fortunatly, all you need to do is switch browsers. Especially if you are using google chrome. When the objects float, there is a risk of losing some items since it has happened to me. Internet explorer never has that type of problem. I recommend that browser for Webkinz World

Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2012, 02:56 PM   #22
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

When I was on the phone the other day with Ganz about a problem in Webkinz I was having. They told me that Chrome is not really good for WW. I have been using Firefox and do not have any issues. Chrome gives me all kinds of problems and IE is to slow for my computer to handle.
Babs is offline Female
Old 03-17-2012, 12:44 AM   #23

Barbarsbaby is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you guys I have the same problem,will try them all

i have tried them all and there seem to be be one problem or another

hey fishypuffy123,your avatar is to die for can you tell where you got it

Last edited by Barbarsbaby; 03-17-2012 at 12:47 AM.. Reason: mispelled name
Barbarsbaby is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 11:44 AM   #24
<-- = Webkinz !!!

Rosella is a glorious beacon of lightRosella is a glorious beacon of lightRosella is a glorious beacon of light

Default Items stuck on screen while trading?

Whenever I go to trade, I'll drag an item on the screen. But instead of it appearing in the trading dock, it gets stuck on the screen! If I try to click on it to drag it back into my dock, it still won't move! The spot where it was in my dock appears blank when this happens ( which it does every time I try to trade).

Any suggestions?
Rosella is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 03:32 PM   #25
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Items stuck on screen while trading?

Lots of threads on this - I would guess you are using Chrome.

It does not seem to occur, or extremely rarely, on ie, ff, Safari, Opera, ...

One user found if you do a roll on Spree first, then items don't float.
This would give 2 float-free sessions a day (at least).

Old 03-25-2012, 08:40 AM   #26
ill always love her

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

Wow, I never knew about this glitch!
I like using Firefox or Internet Explorer.
skullnbows17 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 08:47 AM   #27
ill turn into a

webkinzrock773 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzrock773 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzrock773 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzrock773 is a splendid one to behold

It only happens on Google Chrome.
webkinzrock773 is offline Male
Old 03-26-2012, 12:18 PM   #28
Name: Bailey/Piplup

donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!

This certainly is an odd glitch. Having to play spree just to make sure your dock doesn't float around? I have to say that this has happened to me and I'm not sure if I can get fire fox... It seems that this happens when you move things in your dock but, you probably know that from all of the wonderful people that have been helping you.
donpiplup is offline Female
Old 03-26-2012, 01:41 PM   #29
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

It also happens on Safari (has been for at least 6 months,) however, after reading it in WI"s forum, I also found that playing Spree first thing after I log in keeps dock items from floating.
smwcat is offline Female
Old 03-28-2012, 11:58 AM   #30
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Don't use Google Chrome or Safari. Firefox or Internet Explorer would work. Preferably Internet Explorer it's better
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Closed