Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2012, 02:54 PM   #1
violetj
Webkinz :)

violetj has a spectacular aura aboutvioletj has a spectacular aura about

Default dock is glitchy

Is anyone else having a problem with their dock items? It keeps pulling items "up" into the screen. When I scroll through, 1 item is always off, and hanging up or down from the dock. It's really annoying I keep trying to go through stuff and it makes it more difficult to do. I thought maybe it was just my one side because I have way too much stuff in my dock, but I went to a side with almost nothing and it's doing the same thing! When I drag an item from my dock, it pulls another item "up". I attached 2 pics so you could see what it's doing!
Attached Images
File Type: pngwebkinz dock glitch 2.png (92.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: pngwebkinz dock glitch.png (74.6 KB, 1 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2012, 04:48 PM   #2

vickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to all

Default Re: dock is glitchy

Mine's doing the same type of thing. Up to three items floating and one stuck behind the dock's left arrow, or stuck over it, preventing me from moving that direction. Items being fed to pet that I did not want. I have less than 60 items total.
vickylw is offline Female
Old 02-05-2012, 04:49 PM   #3

Misty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshine
Misty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshine

I've heard using firefox solves that issue
Misty(: is offline Female
Old 02-05-2012, 05:12 PM   #4
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

You must be using Chrome and I remember reading that someone was told that Ganz does not support Chrome so don't expect this to be fixed. Either live with it or switch to Firefox or Internet Explorer. I am not sure how Ganz feels about Safari but when I try to use that I cannot enter anything into the login screen.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 02-06-2012, 10:52 AM   #5
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

I use Safari and have had the same floating dock issues for at least 4 mos now. It's a nightmare when you're decorating rooms.
smwcat is offline Female
Old 02-07-2012, 01:40 PM   #6
spoiledjulie has a spectacular aura about

I use firefox and I always have floating items from my dock. It is very annoying. I always have to log out and back in again. It's been going on for months.
spoiledjulie is offline Female
Old 02-08-2012, 04:03 PM   #7
violetj

violetj has a spectacular aura aboutvioletj has a spectacular aura about

Funny thing is, I usually do use FireFox. Switched to Chrome because people were saying they had better luck with it on Parents Newz side. Guess I will use FF for WW!
Old 02-08-2012, 09:08 PM   #8

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
You must be using Chrome and I remember reading that someone was told that Ganz does not support Chrome so don't expect this to be fixed. Either live with it or switch to Firefox or Internet Explorer. I am not sure how Ganz feels about Safari but when I try to use that I cannot enter anything into the login screen.
To use Safari, you have to install an older version, as the newest seems to have some compatibility issues. I had that problem, too, after I updated Safari, but after re-installing the older one, I can use it just fine. It doesn't have the "floating dock" issues, either.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-08-2012, 09:51 PM   #9

clawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no bounds
clawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no bounds

I used to have this problem when I had Chrome ... It was WICKED annoying. Now that the computer crashed a while ago and now we haven't bothered to download Chrome, we're using firefox and I have forgotten about it until you mentioned it now ... Using firefox should help, I believe. If you can't install firefox for some reason, I would suggest either reporting this to Google Chrome or to Ganz.
clawpaw8 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2012, 06:36 PM   #10
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Don't worry, this problem is easily fixed if you log off and back in! Try using a different browser too.
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Closed