Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2011, 08:59 PM   #1
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

Default Disappearing Vehicles!

Here's the glitch:
So, at around 2 or 3 PM, I was playing with my leopard Leopold. I was trying to get some vehicles from an outdoor room to my garage, but when I got out of a bumper car and went to an adjacent room to get a blue wagon, it was gone. (NO!) When I came back to my bumper car, it was gone too. Has anyone lost a few vehicles this way?
RobertFrog is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2011, 10:26 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Starburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of glory
Starburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of glory

Default Re: Disappearing Vehicles!

I can't find a tractor I was playing with. I had a pet driving it from one room to another.

On another account, I drove a tractor from Room A and left it in Room B. The next day I drove it back to Room A. The next day it was back in Room B, although I had left it in Room A.

I hope your cars show up again.
Old 07-04-2011, 05:38 AM   #3

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

This happened to me too!
It was a long time ago, my froggy was driving the ambulance and went through a door
Then my ambulance and froggy were in the middle of the strawberry field!!!
sittin on a strawberry plant!
I freaked out and tried to switch rooms, froggy went but the ambulance didn't!
When I went back, my ambulance was GONE
I never did contact Ganz but you might want to try that for such a rare item to dissapear is tragic!!!
babymuggy is offline Female
Old 07-04-2011, 09:19 AM   #4
Banned
littlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to all

Default Wacky Hot Air Balloon disappears!

This is now the second time that the Wacky Hot Air balloon disappears from an account! A few days ago, Snow rode in a WHAB from one garden to the next to leave one in the other garden. When I went back to the garden later, WHAB was not there. I removed all of the WHAB's from the first garden. When I logged in later, the WHAB that had disappeared was placed back in the first garden in its original place. Now today, the same disappearing WHAB has done it again! Decided to let snow ride it to the pool garden to go for a swim; brought in some other pets into the garden, and one had to leave to go to the room next door to change into her bathing suit. When she returned to the garden, no WHAB! again!
Wonder what's going on with these WHAB's???????
littlejohnw is offline Male
Old 07-04-2011, 04:32 PM   #5
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Wacky Hot Air Balloon disappears!

View Post Originally Posted by littlejohnw
This is now the second time that the Wacky Hot Air balloon disappears from an account! A few days ago, Snow rode in a WHAB from one garden to the next to leave one in the other garden. When I went back to the garden later, WHAB was not there. I removed all of the WHAB's from the first garden. When I logged in later, the WHAB that had disappeared was placed back in the first garden in its original place. Now today, the same disappearing WHAB has done it again! Decided to let snow ride it to the pool garden to go for a swim; brought in some other pets into the garden, and one had to leave to go to the room next door to change into her bathing suit. When she returned to the garden, no WHAB! again!
Wonder what's going on with these WHAB's???????
I had that happen yesterday with a blue wagon...

Glitch fixed, I got TWO blue wagons () and a bumper car.
For any future vehicle glitches, contact Ganz. They will fix your problem in 18 hours.

Last edited by RobertFrog; 07-04-2011 at 04:32 PM..
Old 07-09-2011, 05:14 PM   #6
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

my vehicles haven't disappeared, they just won't come in the room or let me use them. I have a bumper car just outside of a bedroom on the right side, and that ship thingy that came for buying e-store points is stuck in the entry way of another room. this has been this way through multiple log offs/ons. anyone with any suggestions?
cria is offline Female
Old 07-12-2011, 03:26 PM   #7
ill make Xmas great

View Post Originally Posted by cria
my vehicles haven't disappeared, they just won't come in the room or let me use them. I have a bumper car just outside of a bedroom on the right side, and that ship thingy that came for buying e-store points is stuck in the entry way of another room. this has been this way through multiple log offs/ons. anyone with any suggestions?
Contact Ganz at Customer Support.
Old 07-17-2011, 11:45 PM   #8
PrincesssCrystal

PrincesssCrysta is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Disappearing Vehicles!

Happened to me, too! Lost 2 hot air balloons, including Wacky Zingoz balloon.
PrincesssCrysta is offline Female
Old 07-18-2011, 12:00 AM   #9
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

I've never had that happen to me! I'm glad you got your cars back, RobertFrog!
catspaws is offline Female
Old 07-18-2011, 08:21 AM   #10
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

There is a form you can fill out off of the main page for Webkinz. Just go to HELP, then the customer support page from the left hand links and then click on 'I have something stuck' choose what is stuck and fill out the forms. You will need one of the pets for that account's secret code.

or try this link

It will be fixed in a couple days. I have done this quite a few times and it is completely safe. Usually the item ends up placed back in you dock.

Once I had a pineapple lamp stuck outside of a room, just floating in mid air. I filled out the form and submitted it, the next day every single pineapple lamp that I owned was in my dock.

Hope this helps
Closed