Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2011, 10:46 AM   #11
Webkinz :)
chantal is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Disappearing vehicles

View Post Originally Posted by Katey577
I was driving 3 of my webkinz around my webkinz house I got the 3 webkinz and 3 vehicles to one room, got them int their vehicles and started to drive them around. I drove the first one into a room, then clicked on the second pet in "My Pets". I drove that pet into the same room the first one was in, and the first one's vehicle was gone! The pet was standing there like it was never in a vehicle! I thought the vehicle would come back if I left the room and came back into it. So I clicked on the third pet in "My Pets" drove it into the room the first and second one were in, and the first AND second pet didn't have their vehicles! Both were standing there like they'd never been in vehicles.

Also if it helps,
  • Pet one is a Spotted Leopard
  • Pet one was wearing an Acadamy Blazer and Kinzvile Acadamy Slacks
  • Pet one had a Buldozer for a vehicle
  • Pet two is a Small Signiture Golden Retchever
  • Pet two was wearing an Acadamy Dress
  • Pet two had a Running Shoe Racer for a vehicle
  • Pet three was a Googles
  • Pet three was wearing Dark Shades, a Green Striped Polo Shirt and a Blue Ball Cap
  • Pet three was in an 4-wheel ATV
*purple, bold and underlined means a might be importent item*

Edit: Pet 3's vehicle disappeared!
It really happens sometimes. Is it not back in the dock? If it is not, then its really bad.

bar stools
chantal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2011, 11:13 AM   #12

RiiOT09 will become famous soon enough

that happened to me but with my Signature Lop Bunny, Malt. She wasn't wearing anything when it happened but her Lavish Limo disappeared. A quick call to Ganz, and the Limo was put back into my dock. Maybe you should call.
RiiOT09 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 11:32 AM   #13
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

I have this happen all the time, just fill out a "Stuck Item" report in WW Customer service, this always get's it back for me. Also, I normally find the car in some random room, stuck off the edge.

View Post Originally Posted by chantal
It really happens sometimes. Is it not back in the dock? If it is not, then its really bad.

bar stools
Welcome to WI!

I wouldn't say it's bad, unless the stuck item report doesn't get it back.

Last edited by Packerdan; 03-18-2011 at 11:32 AM..
Packerdan is offline Male
Old 03-18-2011, 04:08 PM   #14
Diabetes Awareness

gracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of light

This happens to my farm tractor [blue exclusive item] anytime i am on it when i get shoved out of ww with the permanent "please wait" or back before i knew better then to use map with my pet while he/she was on it...there used to be a reminder dialogue box telling you you cannot change rooms on a vehicle but then it just started making the vehicle disappear...i find with my tractor that if i don't get logged off against my will [cuz screen freezes] then i have to remove the tractor to my dock while i return by map to the beginning of my farm [8 yards from end of farm] then when i get to the beginning i have to put tractor in the yard but NOT USE map to leave that yard even if the pet is not on the tractor...i have to walk out to the next yard and then use the map to get the pet home to his/her room...if i use the map with the vehicle in the room even if no pet on it then the tractor disappears every single time...luckily, i find it every time that happens...stuck where it belongs in that first yard of my farm when i log back in again...weird, huh?
gracekiara is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 04:42 PM   #15
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

One time I drove my vehicle into a room when it logged me out and it got stuck in the doorway for like 3 years. I finally got it back though (don't ask me how. I just logged in and there it was in my dock. Kind of like when I turn on the french keyboard on my computer. I don't know how it happens but it does) So anyways, I think you should log out, wait a bit then log back in. It might come back then.
chocluver223 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2011, 07:43 PM   #16
minnottes has disabled reputation

Hey, I just wanted to give you a quick update. My golf cart that was missing for a while finally reappeared. This is what I did (you may want to give this a try)- take EVERYTHING out of your room. I changed the walls, but if it was an outdoor room, obviously you could not do that. Log out and log back in. Go back to that room. That did it for me. My golf cart was sitting there all by its lonesome in my room. I hope this works for you.
minnottes is offline Female
Old 03-20-2011, 07:48 PM   #17

darkblast is on a distinguished road

lol i lost my atv in a door 1 year ago
my hopping rabbit happend to enter in the doorway it was in and i walked and poof it was on it weird as i have tried that so many times
darkblast is offline Male
Old 03-22-2011, 07:08 PM   #18
Lil Kinz

iop11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, I have this problem too. Only, my space typr vehicle is stuck in a doorway. Whenever I try to get into it, I just go to the other room. And I can't move it like moving furniture. Its so annoying. I think it will be stuck like that forever, because I can't fix it by doing anything...
iop11 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2011, 09:05 PM   #19
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by minnottes
Hey, I just wanted to give you a quick update. My golf cart that was missing for a while finally reappeared. This is what I did (you may want to give this a try)- take EVERYTHING out of your room. I changed the walls, but if it was an outdoor room, obviously you could not do that. Log out and log back in. Go back to that room. That did it for me. My golf cart was sitting there all by its lonesome in my room. I hope this works for you.
Thank you so much minnottes! My younger dd traded in her wish tokens for a train and within an hour it was gone after she and her sister drove it through a door into the next room. We now have it back. I cleared out all but the wallpaper of the room we drove it into and logged out and back in but it wasn't there. Then I cleared out all but the plants from the garden yard it was driving FROM and when I logged out and back in it was there, next to the strawberry plants.

Thanks so much!
Closed

Tags
disappear, vehicles