Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 09:51 PM   #1
I love being a
Webkinz :)

Katey577 is a glorious beacon of lightKatey577 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Disappearing vehicles

I was driving 3 of my webkinz around my webkinz house I got the 3 webkinz and 3 vehicles to one room, got them int their vehicles and started to drive them around. I drove the first one into a room, then clicked on the second pet in "My Pets". I drove that pet into the same room the first one was in, and the first one's vehicle was gone! The pet was standing there like it was never in a vehicle! I thought the vehicle would come back if I left the room and came back into it. So I clicked on the third pet in "My Pets" drove it into the room the first and second one were in, and the first AND second pet didn't have their vehicles! Both were standing there like they'd never been in vehicles.

Also if it helps,
  • Pet one is a Spotted Leopard
  • Pet one was wearing an Acadamy Blazer and Kinzvile Acadamy Slacks
  • Pet one had a Buldozer for a vehicle
  • Pet two is a Small Signiture Golden Retchever
  • Pet two was wearing an Acadamy Dress
  • Pet two had a Running Shoe Racer for a vehicle
  • Pet three was a Googles
  • Pet three was wearing Dark Shades, a Green Striped Polo Shirt and a Blue Ball Cap
  • Pet three was in an 4-wheel ATV
*purple, bold and underlined means a might be importent item*

Edit: Pet 3's vehicle disappeared!

Last edited by Katey577; 03-04-2011 at 10:23 PM.. Reason: Pet 3's vehicle
Katey577 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2011, 10:02 PM   #2

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Disappearing vehicles

I am sorry your vehicles are disappearing! Did you check your dock to make sure the vehicles weren't returned there?

Last edited by Denimbutterfly; 03-04-2011 at 10:04 PM..
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 10:18 PM   #3
I love being a

Katey577 is a glorious beacon of lightKatey577 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
I am sorry your vehicles are disappearing! Did you check your dock to make sure the vehicles weren't returned there?
I did. My dock has been empty almost all day. During that time it was empty.
Katey577 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 10:29 PM   #4
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

We have one new vehicle (Big Top Go-Cart c/w Lil'Kinz Elephant) that disappears whenever someone drives it and then leaves the room. When we go back to the room, it is gone.

When we log out and back in again it is back in the room. Drive it at all - it's gone again.
It's the strangest thing.
Lrnpanda is offline Female
Old 03-15-2011, 06:09 PM   #5

darkblast is on a distinguished road

good news man
this happend to my atv car
it was stuck like you said
when my hopping rabbit went to enter the same way he was strangely on the atv that was stuck i discoverd this 3 weeks ago so you sould press edit and not go to your map but go into the room then exit then click edit i have no clue how it happend to me but i hope you get it
darkblast is offline Male
Old 03-16-2011, 06:28 AM   #6
minnottes has disabled reputation

I was just browsing while the Webkinz site is down for maintenance and I was surprised when I read your problem because the same thing happened to me two weeks ago! One day I went in my garage and there was an empty space. It took me a few seconds to figure out which car was gone (I have a lot) but it ended up being my golf cart. The thing is, I hadn't driven it in a while. I checked every room in my house twice and logged in and out several times and still no car. Like I said, that was about two weeks ago, and it is still missing. Customer service says the only way something can go missing from your house is if someone has your password, but that definitely is not the case here. I am sure they would have taken something more rare than my golf cart. I wonder if this has happened to anyone besides us?
minnottes is offline Female
Old 03-17-2011, 07:12 AM   #7
ResaJ34

ResaJ will become famous soon enough

I won a flying carpet during one of the webkinznewz click to win events. I put it in the room where I keep all the other vehicles (also have a few). I'm not sure when it went missing, but I had only had it maybe two weeks and went to play with it and it had disappeared. I checked every room twice and nothing.

E-mailed ganz and of course no response. Nobody has my password. And nothing else is missing. But I really liked the flying carpet and now its gone gone gone.

ResaJ is offline Female
Old 03-17-2011, 10:54 AM   #8
minnottes has disabled reputation

I think the flying carpet you are talking about is just that- a carpet. Webkinz Newz had a Griffin rug click-to-win event a few months ago. Double check all the floors in your rooms and your dock. The only rug vehicle is the retired flying carpet and it is blue. The rug for the click-to-win event is purple and yellow and has a Griffin on it. Good luck!
minnottes is offline Female
Old 03-17-2011, 04:30 PM   #9
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by minnottes
I think the flying carpet you are talking about is just that- a carpet. Webkinz Newz had a Griffin rug click-to-win event a few months ago. Double check all the floors in your rooms and your dock. The only rug vehicle is the retired flying carpet and it is blue. The rug for the click-to-win event is purple and yellow and has a Griffin on it. Good luck!
There was also an eStore flying carpet. Could this be the one that is "missing"? Pic from the WIki:
Click the image to open in full size.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 03-17-2011, 11:40 PM   #10
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

This glitch has been happening for a very long time. The only way to get your invisible vehicle back is to call ganz. I find that if you put your vehicle in you dock after playing with it and then back in your room it won't disappear. But if you leave your room or get the dreaded please wait, or get logged out while on your vehicle it either gets stuck in the door or disappears completely. Ganz can find the invisible item but we can't.
WebRegi is offline Female
Closed

Tags
disappear, vehicles