Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2011, 07:39 AM   #1
I'm adarlably wacky!
Webkinz :)

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Default Disappearing lamps

I have done 3 of my 6 accounts this am and so far the Blommin Lamp has gone missing from each one of them...all 3 that I won on the WKN...anyone else notice this?
Darlabell is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2011, 07:45 AM   #2
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Disappearing lamps

View Post Originally Posted by Darlabell
I have done 3 of my 6 accounts this am and so far the Blommin Lamp has gone missing from each one of them...all 3 that I won on the WKN...anyone else notice this?
The bloomin" lamp I think was day two prize, today you win the couch.
Do you mean in WW your lamps are missing?
Mine are all still there
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2011, 09:01 AM   #3
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
The bloomin" lamp I think was day two prize, today you win the couch.
Do you mean in WW your lamps are missing?
Mine are all still there
Yes, I won them in the WKN contest and put them in my rooms this morning 3 have gone missing from my webbies rooms. The one account only has 6 rooms so I KNOW I put one in the Bloomin room
Old 05-30-2011, 09:17 AM   #4
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Mine is still there, but I bought it at the w-shop. I wonder if it's just the ones that were won on WKN that are missing?
Desty is offline Female
Old 05-30-2011, 09:36 AM   #5

4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute

I just checked mind and are still there. Login out and back in again,
Old 05-30-2011, 10:35 AM   #6
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by Darlabell
Yes, I won them in the WKN contest and put them in my rooms this morning 3 have gone missing from my webbies rooms. The one account only has 6 rooms so I KNOW I put one in the Bloomin room
Mine are in my dock, I haven't made a room yet.
Maybe do what 4gksbde said.
Good luck
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2011, 02:11 PM   #7

Eustace McTuppe is a jewel in the roughEustace McTuppe is a jewel in the rough

I also have three of the smaller bloomin' lamps, which were only available on WKN. One is in a room, and two are still in my dock and......................................... Oh, wow. I started typing this before I had checked, because I assumed that it would still be there. Just checked, and mine is MISSING, too! I have two still in my dock, but the lamp I placed in a room last night is no longer there. Whaaaaaaa???

EDIT: Actually, I just double checked the other two rooms I was decorating last night, and somehow, in my sleepy haze, I left that lamp sitting in the middle of my kitchen floor???? Either I was really out of it last night, or there is something wonky going on with those lamps. I suggest you check your other rooms and see if maybe they ended up teleporting like mine did?

Last edited by Eustace McTuppe; 05-30-2011 at 02:13 PM..
Eustace McTuppe is offline Female
Old 06-01-2011, 01:07 PM   #8
I'm adarlably wacky!

Update....they are still missing, when I called Ganz they said someone must have hacked my accounts and taken them....hmmmmm 3 different accounts and that's ALL that's missing? Oh well, the thing is you can not buy that lamp, the only way to get it was on the WKN SITE So that's kind of upsetting....hope nobody else encounters this glitch.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:19 PM   #9
minnottes has disabled reputation

Hello there! I have had things dissappear on my account many times, but for me it is with my cars. Give this a try:
*Take everything out of the room in which the lamp has gone missing.
*Change the walls and floors (if it is an outdoor room, you obviously cannot do this).
*Log out and log back in again.
*Go back to the room in which the item was missing. It might just be sitting there where you left it all by its little lonesome!
This usually works for me. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!
minnottes is offline Female
Old 06-01-2011, 03:42 PM   #10
I'm adarlably wacky!

View Post Originally Posted by minnottes
Hello there! I have had things dissappear on my account many times, but for me it is with my cars. Give this a try:
*Take everything out of the room in which the lamp has gone missing.
*Change the walls and floors (if it is an outdoor room, you obviously cannot do this).
*Log out and log back in again.
*Go back to the room in which the item was missing. It might just be sitting there where you left it all by its little lonesome!
This usually works for me. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!
OMG...it worked...how did that happen??? That is so strange, but I did what you said and they are there, at least for 2 accounts.....now off to check the 3rd one...ty, ty, ty
Closed