Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2010, 09:46 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
Wellwisher is on a distinguished road

Default Disappearing Furniture

I placed several Sample Styles Cabinets (the new one that holds floors and wallpapers) in an empty room. Then, I placed one in my dining room. Upon re-entering the dining room, the furniture had disappeared - all except for the Sample Styles Cabinet! I exited the room, reentered, and same thing - only the cabinet!

I LOVE the idea of being able to store floors and wallpapers, but I'm sure the glitch is related to that particular item.

I will try to post a picture of my once full "dining room".

I have a:
U.S. Account
Deluxe Account (the basic, $2 per month version)
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWebkinz - Disappearing Furniture II.JPG (101.6 KB, 9 views)
Wellwisher is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2010, 09:50 AM   #2
WebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the roughWebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Disappearing Furniture

Just log out of Webkinz World and back in, this happens all the time in every type of account, the graphics for a specific room fails to fully load. Sometimes you can leave a room and come back and your pet will be sleeping hovering in the air because the bed graphic did not load. Don't add or remove anything from the room, just log out and back in and it should be back to normal.
WebkinzFrenzy is offline Female
Old 10-22-2010, 12:30 PM   #3
Wellwisher is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Disappearing Furniture

Hi, WebkinzFrenzy,

Thanks for your reply! I did log out of WW but have not yet had a chance to log back in. As you suggested, I too am assuming that the furniture will return (I hope, I hope!). I just thought it was odd that everything EXCEPT the cabinet disappeared. In the 2 years our family has been on WW, I had never seen this happen (sounds like we've been lucky!) to any of our accounts. I wondered if the new cabinet was causing problems because of the fact that only IT remained and also because I had encountered another problem with it. I was trying to mail 2 of the cabinets from one of our "richer" accounts to another and they would not send, prompting a message that said, "Invalid Item".

So I was already a bit "suspicious" of the new cabinet causing glitches!

Thanks for responding!

Update: The dining room has been restored! Unfortunately, for a short time, "Darling Lily" was a part of the table (NO!!! Frog legs are NOT on the menu tonight!!!). Nothing a little furniture rearranging did not take care of.

Now Lily has changed and is ready to have guests over for dinner! Anyone???

I'll post any other glitches I might find, especially if they are associated with the new cabinet (which I think is absolutely gorgeous!, by the way).

Updated Picture:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWebkinz - Dining Room Restored.jpg (273.6 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by Wellwisher; 10-22-2010 at 12:30 PM..
Wellwisher is offline Female