Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2010, 10:33 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
Copious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Dino Stuff Missing?

Is the prehistoric theme missing for you? It's empty in the w-shop and my prehistoric rooms are empty. I'll add pics in a moment.
Copious is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2010, 10:35 AM   #2
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Dino Stuff Missing?

yup, my theme in the wshop is blank as well-I see the stone hammer theme icon-but nothing appears in teh boxes..not even descriptions..
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 05-27-2010, 10:37 AM   #3
Copious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledge

I hate that it's happened to you too but I'm sure glad that I'm not alone.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:38 AM   #4
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Oh yes, it is always much better to know you aren't alone in WW glitches-least that way you know it'll get fixed! haha! I'm sure they'll fix it up-might be that they are adding that soccer stuff or had to change the programming on some of the newer stoneage stuff...I wouldn't mess around in the room that has your dino stuff until it's fixed though...jsut in case...
Old 05-27-2010, 10:44 AM   #5

Here are the pictures.

I'm not going to move a thing. Hopefully the stuff is still there but we can't see it. The wallpaper is still on the walls though.

Attachment 209281

Attachment 209282

Last edited by Copious; 12-08-2010 at 06:32 AM..
Old 05-27-2010, 10:57 AM   #6

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

Default Prehistoric furniture disappeared

1153 AM 27 May 2010- All prehistoric theme furniture (except wall/ floor) has disappeared from my room. Logged out and back in; still gone. Patiently waiting.....
Yay, Gremlins.
bronkinz is offline Male
Old 05-27-2010, 11:08 AM   #7
Akiro

Blackdog is a jewel in the roughBlackdog is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Prehistoric furniture disappeared

Mine too,just happened. I was in the prehistoric room,left went back ALL gone. I am really getting sick of this. Just got my jellybean plant back and now this!!!!!!!!!!!
Blackdog is offline Female
Old 05-27-2010, 11:08 AM   #8
Loonie1212 is a jewel in the roughLoonie1212 is a jewel in the rough

Mine too except I had it all in an outside yard.
-Loon
Loonie1212 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2010, 11:09 AM   #9
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

gotta love those gremlins! It is the same for me as well, Copious mentioned it in a different thread-thanks for filling out the glitch form..I see the stone hammer icon in the wshop, but nothing appears in the boxes-not even text...

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:10 AM   #10
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I'm guessing there was supposed to be a piece in the curio shop right now too. Because all I see is a blank "undefined" box. lol

I hope they fix it soon...I love that theme but I had not got it all yet.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Closed