Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 08:15 AM   #11
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Dining Table/Coffee Table Glitch

wen are they going to verify this ?????????? lots of us seem to have this problem. when it is verified ganz takes it more seriously................... this has been going on awile now..........

thank you so much for the proccedural on how to move things from our tables............. it needs to be fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but if i can remember how to do that, i will do that..................
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2009, 01:32 PM   #12
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
wen are they going to verify this ?????????? lots of us seem to have this problem. when it is verified ganz takes it more seriously................... this has been going on awile now..........

thank you so much for the proccedural on how to move things from our tables............. it needs to be fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but if i can remember how to do that, i will do that..................

Hmmm, I don't know. I hope soon. It is making decorating in WW a loooooooong process.
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 01:34 AM   #13
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Please confirm this glitch. Thank you.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:37 AM   #14
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

This only happens to me on certain tables, which is odd. For example, my Giant Sandwhich Table has this problem but my Lily Pad Coffee Table doesn't.
cuteforpop is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 03:22 AM   #15
hardendheartt is on a distinguished road

I had this problem when the harvest placements came out and the halloween ones...I had to call ganz and have them find the placemats but I am still not able to place more than one placemat on a table
hardendheartt is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 11:01 PM   #16

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by SnoopysGirl
Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just me? It is happening on more than one account for me - still having difficulty with any table that can have two items placed on it - dining or coffee table.
I am having this problem with two of my tables. I would call this a major glitch because it doesn't just keep you from putting an object on what seems to be a blank second space on the table. The reason you get the message "container is full" is that there is already an object in that space, but it has become invisible. My tangerine coffee table had a toy tea set and a vase of roses on it. Last Friday I noticed that the roses were no longer there. I thought I might have removed them and forgotten I did it, so I searched the dock and storage rooms for them but couldn't find them. When I tried to put something else on the table, I got the "container is full" message. I didn't see the roses for a couple of days, then they reappeared today, but the tea set was gone. When I left the room and returned to it, the objects had switched again: the tea set was there and the roses were invisible!

I noticed that an object has also disappeared from the second spot on my wooden coffee table, but I can't remember what was there. There is a clown rabbit on the table now, but I can't remember what else I had there. The second object has not reappeared, but I get the "Container is full" message if I try to put something else there (including trying to move the rabbit to that side).
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Old 12-13-2009, 11:44 AM   #17
ill PM
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I don't understand why this glitch still hasn't been reported? It is still happening on all of our accounts, and has been very frustrating for my kids. Please someone verify and report this glitch. Thank you!
Old 12-17-2009, 01:41 AM   #18

honeybunny0517 is just really nicehoneybunny0517 is just really nice

Default Webkinz No Space On Table Glitch

I found another glitch. So i have two items in my diner on my map and on one table a have a cookbook and red roses. And on the other table i have the same things. But i bought another pair of red roses, because the other one disappeared for some reason. And i try to put the red roses on the table but then i get this box and it says "I'm sorry, there is no more for this container". WHATS UP WITH THAT? Well, please reply . Thank You!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm A Golden Retriever Lover! :gr:

I think the glitch is fixed now, because i saw my other red roses and i got to put my cookbook back on the table!

Last edited by honeybunny0517; 12-17-2009 at 01:41 AM..
honeybunny0517 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 01:57 AM   #19
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I have this problem too!
Only one of my items is invisible?
So I can't remember what item it is?
But I could probably still do what you said to do and maybe it will appear
Thank you!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 06:38 AM   #20

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Well, I might as well add my two cents because I've got all of those problems with the tables and it is so frustrating.This is not how room designing is supposed to work and we shouldn't have to log in/log out/log in/log out to get around this glitch. Sigh. I swear WW has fallen apart and nobody cares except the members who relentlessly continue to endure despite being ignored by Ganz.
MysticZon is offline Female
Closed