Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2009, 10:31 PM   #1
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Dining Table/Coffee Table Glitch

When items are placed on any table that can hold two items, the table seems to not recognize one of them. In order to remove both items, you need to remove one item, log out, re-enter the room, then select the other item to remove it. If you want to turn an item on a dining or coffee table, you have to have only that item present on the table, place it on the table, log out, then log back in and enter your room. You can then turn the item.

I said this is a minor glitch, but it is so annoying, I almost wanted to say it was a major glitch

Last edited by SnoopysGirl; 12-13-2009 at 11:45 AM..
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2009, 02:07 AM   #2
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Dining Table/Coffee Table Glitch

Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just me? It is happening on more than one account for me - still having difficulty with any table that can have two items placed on it - dining or coffee table.
Old 11-25-2009, 02:21 AM   #3
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

I've had the same problem. I also can not place more than one item on a table that would normally take more.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 03:52 PM   #4
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

I had this problem yesterday, I put the Cornucopia on the Signature Dining table with the fall place setting. I didn't like it so I removed the place setting and when I pressed remove for the Cornucopia the table was removed, leaving me with a floating Cornucopia. I left the room and came back to find the Cornucopia back in my dock.
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 11-25-2009, 04:19 PM   #5
thinksharp8
Gift Guru

thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!

Yup, I'm having the same problem, but it's not with every table, which is odd. I'm just going to leave things as they are until it's fixed!
thinksharp is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 04:29 PM   #6
ilovebeckymost‚ô•
Webkinz :)

TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!

I just had this problem today, and thankfully because of you, I fixed it. Thanks.(:
TheLovelyLife is offline Female
Old 11-26-2009, 12:40 AM   #7
ill PM
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Yes, I am even having trouble with the large table that is four spaces (the mahogany square one?). Thank you for the replies! And I'm glad I could help you out, TheLovelyLife!
Old 11-26-2009, 04:20 AM   #8
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

im having this problem and i made a glitch thread about my tables not working............... but it is just as you say.................... its still not fixed.......................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 11-26-2009, 10:30 AM   #9
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

Yes I have had the same problem. When I was decorating my Christmas room, I wanted to put two of the Holiday Warmth Candle Lamps on the Christmas Treats Coffee Table. It either wouldn't load or tell me that there was no space left in the container. Very annoying, as it looks strange with only one item on my table...
Galfam is offline Male
Old 11-26-2009, 02:12 PM   #10
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

I had this problem with the Fresh Glass dining table.

It said "There is no more room in the container."

If I tried to remove the one item sitting on the table, the table moved and the item became stuck.

To solve this, I had to NOT TOUCH EITHER ITEM, log out and back in, and then I could remove the first item, move the table where I wanted it to go, put one item back, log out and back in again, and then place the second item on.

It takes awhile, but it works!

Good luck and happy Thanksgiving!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Closed