Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 09:14 AM   #1
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Default Different Problem with Kinzville Academy

For the past two days, when I try to take ANY class, Webkinz freezes and I must log out and log back in. I have the same problem on multiple computers, so it is an account problem not a PC problem. It also freezes when trying to take my Deluxe class.

Thanks,
PapaKinz

Last edited by Bankskinz; 05-06-2010 at 09:18 AM..
Bankskinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 10:30 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

ladyb266 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Different Problem with Kinzville Academy

I have been having a lot of problems too! The last 2 days I could not participate in the Quizzy Blast game. I could not do the wheel of yum either. When I go to the clubhouse to do the one with chat after I agree to the rules I get a blank screen and never get to choose a room. I was in Fairy Falls also yesterday for the 1st time and I won a Fairy Tee shirt but it never went to my dock and the game froze also. I have had these problems no matter what computer I use so it is NOT a computer issue at all!! ~Heidi
ladyb266 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 10:44 AM   #3
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Different Problem with Kinzville Academy

Do your computers all use the same browser? I switched browsers from Internet explorer to Safari and was able to do the kinzville academy and employment office. Yesterday I kept freezing when I would click on Do the Job and Go to Class. Good luck. It's frustrating.
muffy is offline Female
Closed