Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2010, 04:50 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

webpol134 is on a distinguished road

Red face I dont get deluxe gift box and monthly estore points !!! WHAT IM NO DELUXE ANYMORE ?!?!?!?!

I did my deluxe membership for one year from september 2009 so mine going to end soon ...
some time ago mom tolled me that she got mail from [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] estore the my deluxe will be until the end of october ! and im still deluxe member but i went to and then tada : EMPTY NO DELUXE GIFT i tryed to log out and in again NO GIFT ok minor glitch i know but now is MAJOR cause iwent to the [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] estore to get deluxe monthly points and there is NO BONOUS DELUXE POINTS but in my account there is all of the deluxe options but NO GIFT / POINTS NOT FAIR
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2010, 04:57 AM   #22
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: I dont get deluxe gift box and monthly estore points !!! WHAT IM NO DELUXE ANYMORE ?!?!?!?!

This is because you have had your twelve monthly gift boxes, but you will still be able to do all the Deluxe activities until the membership expires.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 09-03-2010, 05:00 AM   #23

Default Re: I dont get deluxe gift box and monthly estore points !!! WHAT IM NO DELUXE ANYMORE ?!?!?!?!

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
This is because you have had your twelve monthly gift boxes, but you will still be able to do all the Deluxe activities until the membership expires.
but i used to get all of my gifts until october 2010 thats what [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] estore wrote to my mom
Old 09-03-2010, 05:20 AM   #24
Gift Guru

If your Deluxe membership began in September 2009, then you would have has the gift box for that month, then the next 11 months, so you weren't supposed to get one for this month. August 2010 would have been your last one.
If you renew now, then you will get this months gift
Old 09-03-2010, 06:36 AM   #25
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Tashy is correct! If you started in September of 09, you received a gift box in Sept of 09. You get 12 gift boxes so your last box would have been in August of 10. However, you still are able to access Deluxe activities until the last day of your Deluxe membership. I hope you were able to follow that
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2010, 06:47 AM   #26

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
If your Deluxe membership began in September 2009, then you would have has the gift box for that month, then the next 11 months, so you weren't supposed to get one for this month. August 2010 would have been your last one.
If you renew now, then you will get this months gift
but i used to get all of my gifts until october 2010 thats what [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] estore wrote to my mom

maybe ill call [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate]
Old 09-03-2010, 06:53 AM   #27

Default Re: Didn't receive my Deluxe Gift

me 2 !!!!!!! [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate] BRING US THE DELUXE GIFTS !!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-03-2010, 06:53 AM   #28
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by webpol134

I think your mom may have misunderstood. When my Deluxe was expiring (2 weeks ago), [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] sent me numerous "reminder" emails. I was not receiving the August gift box, but I still had the other Deluxe perks until it ran out. I had received my last box in July because that was my 12th one. Maybe your mom was confused because you still had the Deluxe tab.
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2010, 06:54 AM   #29
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by webpol134

Membership only lasts for a year, maybe you should get your Mum to ring them
Old 09-03-2010, 06:56 AM   #30

but y she sould tell me a lie ?! y [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] will lie me ?!
Closed

Tags
deluxe box, gift box glitch, september