Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 04:17 PM   #1
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Default Did not receive zummies when found a Zum already in my collection

Account type: Deluxe NA account

Description: I played Zumwhere today (after maintenance about 4:45pmEST) and happened to catch a zum with the camera. It was Zoola, a pink Giggly zum. I noticed that all the numbers under the zummies were 0 but I figured it was a display glitch and went to look at my catalog. I got a message (can't remember if it was on the screen that displayed what I found or the next one) that I found a Zum but no zummies were awarded because I have already completed that collection. I was so surprised that I didn't think to get a screen shot. I have completed 3 of the sets of Zums (giggly, lazy and peeking) but I know that I have received zummies in the past when finding Zums that are part of these collections.

I did call Ganz to report this problem but thought it would be helpful to create a glitch report as well as they can not do anything until they recreate the problem (the rep will be trying on my account each day but not sure how long before she will be able to catch a zum). Has anyone else encountered this problem? If so, please post pics.
jms40 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2010, 01:49 PM   #2
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Did not receive zummies when found a Zum already in my collection

Just spoke with the Ganz rep. She replicated my problem last Friday but turns out apparently it isn't a 'problem'. I have 100 of each of the zummies and that is considered to be a 'complete collection' and you don't get any more unless you buy something. I think this 'feature' is rather poorly thought out and it is not documented (I asked her to put in a request for better documentation since I am fairly smart and didn't understand that that is what the message was telling me) but apparently it is the way the program is designed to work.

This glitch report can be closed but if the 100 zummies limit isn't documented well in the WI materials about the Zumwhere, could it be added?
jms40 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2010, 02:51 PM   #3
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

There is so much that they don't document. I wish they would raise the 100 limit. I have a few accounts that have almost 100 green zummies but only around 30 yellow ones. There is only 1 item that uses a significantly less amount of yellow ones (55) and that item also requires 85 red ones (in which I also have very low amounts).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 07-12-2010, 02:56 PM   #4

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

The limit definitely should be raised. I'm saving for the pond, but I realize I'll reach 100 on some colors before I reach my goal on the rest. Looks like I'll have to buy something and be behind on all colors again, but hopefully closer to being equal!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 07-12-2010, 03:07 PM   #5
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

This is like Zumbuddy. They award more Zummie Colours than another, and for most people they are running low on Blue Zummies. Ganz needs to fix when buying things they need to be a bit more balanced with the Zummies or one Zummie colour will take a longer time to achieve 100 than another.. That's just my opinion
bluey1998 is offline Female
Closed