Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2010, 10:52 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Completed Clock Mazes, Didn't Get Trophy

My daughter managed to complete all of the mazes in the "Beat the Clock" section of the game tonight, and she got the screen that she had won the trophy, but the trophy wasn't awarded on her account. When she went back to Webkinz World from the Hamster section, she got a message that the game couldn't connect to the server. When she went back to the Hamster section, all of the mazes were checked off showing that she had completed them, but still no trophy.

When we were playing together before this on the Flag Mazes, I noticed that sometimes a window would pop up saying that she had been inactive and asking her if she wanted to stay logged in. I was quick to reach around her and click "yes". I'm wondering if this popped up when I wasn't looking and she clicked the wrong button. If so, she was still "logged in" to the hamsters, but not into Webkinz World.

I'll be calling Ganz tomorrow to see if I can get her trophy. Fortunately I have a picture of the screen showing that she won the trophy. I was quick to grab that screen shot because I was so proud of her. She can barely read, and she won this trophy without a smidgen of help from me!
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2010, 05:22 AM   #2
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Completed Clock Mazes, Didn't Get Trophy

Congratulations to DD!!!

Please let us know what Ganz says.

This is a bad glitch for sure.
Old 07-12-2010, 05:38 AM   #3
ow I'm addicted to
Webkinz :)

CREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to behold

Great job earning the trophy FIA DD! That's quite an accomplishment.

FIA I am so glad you captured the screen shot.
Hope your DD receives her trophy.
CREDD is offline Female
Old 07-12-2010, 08:19 AM   #4
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

I just got off of the phone with "Veronica" with Webkinz, and my daughter now has her trophy.

I tried to explain to her why I thought this problem had happened and why it is a big problem that the programmers should look at, that it's possible to get logged out of Webkinz World but remain logged into Mazin' Hamsters at the same time. She said she'd pass it on to the programmers, but she didn't sound very interested in what I had to say.

My theory: they need to get the system to recognize playing Mazin' Hamsters as being "active" so that it won't keep trying to log you out.
FIA is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 01:05 AM   #5
ow I'm addicted to

CREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to behold

Thanks FIA for looking into this for all of us here at WI.
I am so glad your DD was able to get her trophy!
CREDD is offline Female
Old 07-17-2010, 10:38 AM   #6
Shnooky6

Shnooky6 will become famous soon enough

Default Not getting mazin' hamsters starting speedways trophy

i just completed my mazin' hamsters starting speedways set and went home and found it not in my dock. also there was no music when i won it.
Shnooky6 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2010, 09:28 PM   #7
TEAM BREE

Bree_Tanner is on a distinguished road

Default trophies aren't being awarded

I won the mazing hamsters trophy for the speedway one and never got it and i logged out then back on like 100 times so my mom has to call webkinz and they better help me this time!

Here is the picture of it and other people are also experiencing this

Click the image to open in full size.
Bree_Tanner is offline Female
Old 07-18-2010, 09:34 PM   #8

webkinzgirl1376 is on a distinguished road

Default [langtitle=de]Re: trophies aren't being awarded[/langtitle]

[lang=de]im having this problem too...im sorry! [/lang]
webkinzgirl1376 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2010, 09:38 PM   #9
TEAM BREE

Bree_Tanner is on a distinguished road

Default Re: trophies aren't being awarded

Everything that Webkinz always has a glitch
Bree_Tanner is offline Female
Old 07-18-2010, 09:38 PM   #10
*It's Snowing!*

StarrGazer is on a distinguished road

Default Re: trophies aren't being awarded

Well only some. I guess they kind of do in some parts of it. Did Webkinz fix it?

-Starr
StarrGazer is offline Female
Closed