Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2011, 10:42 AM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Default Did not get Fountain with all coins collected

I am not sure if this has happened to anyone else but I did not get the fountain even with all coins collected. I just finised up on 10 accounts (3 of which were missing the red coin). I did not expect to get the fountain on the accounts that were missing the red coin. But I did not get it on 5 accounts that did have all the coins. Says I have won the prize but nothing......

On the accounts that did win it popped up right away and was in my dock. The accounts that did not get it just registered the coin but no prize.

Last edited by Joani; 03-14-2011 at 09:35 PM..
Joani is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2011, 10:49 AM   #2
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Did not get Fountain with all coins collected

That is terrible i feel bad for you no i have not got the fountain cause on 6 accounts i need the red coins and still no red coins i hope they fix this problem for us all and you get your grand prize. Good luck
Old 03-13-2011, 03:31 PM   #3
lala0303
mkc137 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have 8 accounts did not receive 1 fountain.
Old 03-13-2011, 04:38 PM   #4
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

The same thing happened to me! This morning I got my purple coin (I already had the red coin so I thought that the glitch wouldn't effect me) I logged out and back in mutiple times and still nothing in my doc. I'm glad that I am not the only person that this happened to. I hope it gets fixed!
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2011, 08:45 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

I see that they are working on the "red coin" glitch. I hope they fix this also. If not I will be calling in the morning.
Joani is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 08:24 AM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

gracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of light

This happened to me also...i finished 4 of my nephews' accounts last night and this morning and only got one fountain out of the four [last night]...all 4 began with the red coins but three of the four just registered the last coin by saying 'you have been awarded a purple coin' and then no fountain at all...phone lines at ganz are solid busy...it's gonna be a long day i think...i hope ganz is aware of this second issue with the leprechaun and i hope that they give us the red coins to go with our coin collections also...i am near completion with 5 more of my niece and nephews' accounts which all started with the red coin...no guarantee on getting the fountain i guess...and i still have 12 of mine with 5 coins cuz they all started with the orange coin...

I love your avatar fluffy113!

Last edited by gracekiara; 03-14-2011 at 08:24 AM..
gracekiara is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 09:34 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

Well it appears that this glitch has been fixed. I was able to go into my room and click on the pot to get my fountain. Worked on all accounts that did not get the prize yesterday. Yay.
Joani is offline Female
Closed