Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 10:58 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
iknitmagic is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Deluxe prize machine not giving prizes

Please see questions in post #20. --FIA

I have an American account. For the second time this week, I have clicked on the Deluxe Prize Machine and not been awarded a prize. The lights just circle around and it takes my turn away but no prize ever comes out of the machine. Today it happened at about 11:54 EST, and the other time was Wednesday (?) at 2:45 pm EST. Today I'm using Firefox, Wednesday I was using IE.

iknitmagic is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 11:03 AM   #2
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Deluxe prize machine not giving prizes

same here- on IE, in all 5 accounts - were told we had already our chance....
I am sorry that happened to you too
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 02:57 PM   #3
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

You did not miss much at least by my experience. On 7 accounts most of them got a piddly amount of cash and those that didn't got recipe food. I don't consider this much of a deluxe machine. You should get something a bit better.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 05:12 PM   #4
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Did you try logging out and back in to try it again? On mine {euro and 3 american, missed the asian I think} I got shown 0 turns but it never stopped rotating never went to the flashing where the door opens ater I clicked. I logged out of the account and back in and was able to try again. Have nothing to lose by trying it again. Know it's a lot of hassle logging out and in and all but well, nothing else to do really if you want to get a shot at it possibly.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 05:14 PM   #5

JawaAtLarge has a spectacular aura about

I have done that prize machine 7 times now & gotten 6 cheese & crackers and 1 sandwich. I don't think you missed much.
JawaAtLarge is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 06:47 PM   #6
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Bummer..

no prize I'm not sure if I'll try for my kids or wait.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:00 AM   #7

LoveYourShow has a spectacular aura aboutLoveYourShow has a spectacular aura about

Sorry to the people that are experiencing this, I too have been having this issue. But to look on the brighter side (Thanks Marnabear LOL) I probably would have received food as well, seems like my winning streak for most wheels... that WORK
Old 10-30-2009, 10:11 AM   #8
Lil Kinz
iknitmagic is an unknown quantity at this point

Still not getting any prizes from the Deluxe Prize Machine. This is the fourth time since I originally posted that it has shown up and I get the same thing every time. Lights rotate, takes my turn away, doesn't award prize. I have tried logging out and logging back in but it says that I have already used my turn for the day. Extremely annoying.
iknitmagic is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 03:06 PM   #9
rodentmom is just really nicerodentmom is just really nice

We have a Deluxe Family membership with 5 accounts. This happens occasionally on one or two of the accounts and with absolute (or near-absolute) consistency on one of the accounts. There is no remedy for the problem on the account where it always occurs, but logging out and back in has worked on the other account(s).

I called Customer Service, spoke with a real person who was very nice, and she took the account name and said that she would forward the problem to the tech department. She couldn't give me any estimate of when it would be fixed, other than it wouldn't be in time to play that day. I don't know if it has been fixed yet or not because the Deluxe prize machine has not come up again since then.
rodentmom is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 10:43 AM   #10

clucknmoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Deluxe Prize Machine does not work

The last few times I have tried to use the Deluxe Prize Machine I click the button it takes away my chance and gives me nothing. The lights continue to move around the wheel but no prize ever comes up. When I click the X to close out I am sent back to today's activities with Please Wait . . . on the bottom. The Please Wait does not go away, nor can I click on anything else. Each time I have to log out and back in but cannot use the Prize Machine cause my chance has been taken away.

This has also happened to my other on a separate computer.

Last edited by FIA; 11-16-2009 at 02:04 PM.. Reason: .
clucknmoo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
three ate a bomb, three shall dominate