Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2010, 11:04 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

gramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Deluxe New Membership

In trying to register for Deluxe Membership with 4 bonus accounts offered for a total of $65.00 plus tax U.S. funds, I came across a glitch. When you enter your month of expiry it always shows up as 10, even after clearing cache, etc. A phone call to [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] confirmed the glitch. She said that it will be cleared up within 2 days, and to try again then.
gramys is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2010, 11:06 AM   #2
Debkinz123 has a spectacular aura about

Default New "family" deluxe credit card payment glitch

I was excited to sign my family up for the new "family" deluxe plan this morning--the original family deluxe was discontinued about 3 days before we were due to renew last spring. Well, when I got to the payment page, I put in the cc exp date, which happens to be an even month. I noticed on the next (confirmation) page that my exp month had been switched to the next month. I was suprised that I would have hit the wrong #, but I went back and changed it. The computer switched my date again. I decided to try to proceed anyway. Unfortunately, I got an error message saying there was a problem with my payment info.

I tried to correct things multiple times to no avail. I then tried other months to see if I could get it to default to my correct month. This didn't work, but I noticed that when I put in even numbered months, which also have fewer than 31 days, the computer bumped up to the next month. Odd numbered months stayed the same.

I called [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] and they are aware of the problem. They say they are working on it but don't know how long it will take.
Debkinz123 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 11:08 AM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New "family" deluxe credit card payment glitch

Thank you Debkinz We have seen a few posts like this today. Hopefully it is cleared up before tomorrow.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 11:17 AM   #4
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Default Re: New "family" deluxe credit card payment glitch

Thank you for pointing this out!
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 12:19 PM   #5
Call me Gabbee

idance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to all

Default Re: Deluxe New Membership

Well, at least she was willing to help you out. Hope it gets fixed in 2 days!
idance510 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 01:43 PM   #6

gramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yes, she was very kind and helpful, in going over and explaining the Deluxe membership perks.
She went over all the items that needed to be filled in, until we got to the expiry date of the credit card, which was incorrect (no matter what I tried, clearing cache etc.) it would not show correct date, so she had to ask someone else, and came back on the phone to inform me that it is a glitch they are fixing.
gramys is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 03:00 PM   #7
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I was also having the same problem as Debkinz123, however I had not noticed it the first time & tried to put it through. After clearing my cache', changing computers, everything I could think of, I finally broke down & called. The Customer Service Rep I spoke with had No Knowledge of Any Problems, placed me on hold to check with her Supervisor. When she returned, she stated, "That phone Calls were just starting to come in with these reports & could she take my phone number to contact me when it was cleared up?" Of course this was earlier today. I am sorry I just now found your Thread, or I would have posted this earlier. As soon as I have an update, I will let you know.
One funny note, my credit card was canceled because of "Strange Charges"! When they contacted me One & Half hours later, they said that someone tried to charge $65 with the wrong exp. date twice. So as a precaution they canceled it! Which I was Glad They are That On Top of It!
Hugs!
PP
Old 09-01-2010, 12:21 AM   #8
Debkinz123 has a spectacular aura about

Hi Everyone,
I was gone all day (visiting the Webkinz van at the MN state fair!) and got home in time to try upgrading to family Deluxe before midnight Kinztime. All worked beautifully, so I think we can say, it's fixed. (I'm not sure if I can change the header to "fixed" since it's not my thread...)

By the way, I did receive a phone message mid-afternoon from [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], telling me the problem had been fixed. Kudos to them for being on top of the problem and for calling people back to let them know!
Debkinz123 is offline Female
Closed