Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2010, 12:54 PM   #31
Akiro
Webkinz :)

Blackdog is a jewel in the roughBlackdog is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Deluxe Gift Box in Main Account ONLY...Again

Well I still have not recieved mine and the two extra accounts. did anyone notice that we did not get the free vacation and the extra accounts either? Friends of mine are having the same issues also. I know they are busy,but they sure take the cash fast enough.
Blackdog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2010, 01:13 PM   #32
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I spoke with a nice young man and he said they are aware of the Deluxe
Gift Box problem.
He said they are working on issuing the boxes out to the appropriate accounts
as soon as they can. Something, about sometimes they are (in the background
sometimes). He checked my accounts and that was not the problem.
My Main Deluxe account was the only one that received the Deluxe
Box.
Since this was a "New" resign-up----I was supposed to receive my Super
Mountain Cart Rode also. That did not happen either.
The young Rep said he is working on resolving my issue and took my
phone number.
I have crossed fingers and 4 missing helmets, too.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 10-04-2010, 06:45 PM   #33

armysmurf is on a distinguished road

I called on friday and they said they were aware of the problem and were working on fixing it and hoped it would be fixed by today ie monday. Well, I still have not received any of my deluxe gifts in the added accounts. I am calling first thing in the morning. I still have not received last months on one account.

also every time I try to access the new game I get logged out. I dont even know what it looks like. Hope they fix it soon.
armysmurf is offline Female
Old 10-04-2010, 11:02 PM   #34
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Well it's good to know I'm not alone. I have missing deluxe boxes and the new game gives me the dreaded blue screen. I hope it's fixed soon.
kawee is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 05:39 AM   #35
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I just checked my sub-accounts (NA, Asian and Euro) and....

...the gift boxes are there! (06:30 EDT).

Log in, load your dock and please post back to this thread so we can call this glitch FIXED!!!

Thanks again to everyone who called and posted!
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 06:47 AM   #36
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

Good news also i had my 2 boxes as well so hopefully everyone should get theres now

good luck everyone
tigger2376 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 06:54 AM   #37
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Yes, the extra boxes have arrived! See, a little patience pays off. hahaha
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 07:37 AM   #38
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Us too...FINALLY!!! Thank you Ganz!!
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 07:44 AM   #39
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

ALL RIGHT I am so happy this has worked out for all of you I am marking this thread fixed
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 07:55 AM   #40
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

I'm getting mine to! WOOHOO!
kawee is offline Female
Closed