Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2010, 09:54 AM   #1
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

Angry Deluxe Advantage Renewal

Okay, I am all ready to renew my Deluxe Advantage account, having had it for a year and thinking it was the coolest thing since sliced bread. I was around when they invented sliced bread, so I know what I am talking about. So, I find my trusty debit card, and with bated breath, get ready to renew, and thus get my monthly gift box (yea! a wish token), and that big cool prize they give out when you renew for a year (last year I got a roller coaster which was great until my pet fell off and was hospitalized and now tells everyone she was scared by a roller coaster as a child and now can't take PE at the Academy any more. She lies. She is fine.). Paige, my pet rhino and mother to 107 offspring, has reminded me via WW emails that her Deluxe Advantage account is about to expire, and she would not be happy to have her fancy pink dock, extra Kinzville Academy class (she is trying to finish hair styling class, but is flunking "Bow Application") and Deluxe Daily Activities just disappear. So, I go to the estore and go to the page with the tiara, large tiara, small crown and large crown and click on the large crown. Up pops a page asking for my email address and password, which I type in, and up pops another window. Yes, the account is for me (stop snickering) and no, I do not want to take a psychological test as to why an adult like myself has spent all this time and money on this game. (No, they really did not ask that, just kidding, although it might not be a bad idea). I keep entering info, and when I enter my account name and password, it populates my personal information automatically. I tale note of the written in red warning that they do not take gift cards (it's not, it's the same card I always use. It's the card I got so my husband would not know how much I was spending on Webkinz.), so I type all that information in. I hit the "enter" button, and patiently wait for my gifts. Nothing happens. I wait about 2 minutes and hit it again. Nothing. Finally, I go put a bagel in the toaster oven, and when I come back, I get a page that says "Oops! Page not found." What the ___? I try again. I clean my cache, which I have learned should be my first line of defense. Nope, it is not going to work, even after I slid a $20 under my laptop. This was last night, so I tried again this morning. The morning did not start well, since my pet was ill and had an ice bag on her head and was acting all dramatic and pathetic. I tried to ignore her and just get my dailies done and mess with it later, but Miss Cowoline (I think she has forged credentials) refused to let her go to class and acted as though Paige had a severe case of leprosy and insinuated that she was going to report her to the board of health. We hot-footed it over to Dr. Quack (I will refrain from casting any aspersions on HIS credentials, although I would like to. Don't even get me started on Doug!) and got Paige well. I gave her the questionable, overpriced placebo medication that I could have gotten a lot cheaper at "Brother Love's Traveling Medicine Show" and will admit that she perked up a bit. I tried, once more, to get my Deluxe Advantage account, and once again, I got the "Oops! Page not found" message. I am noticing a trend.

Anyone else having this problem? Is it for just the Deluxe Advantage accounts or for any purchases from the estore?

Upsetness, who really is.

upsetness is offline Female
Sponsored Links