Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2012, 03:20 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
babygirl's_mom is a jewel in the roughbabygirl's_mom is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Daily Quest in Adventure park

I just had this problem yesterday, but I didn't know if it was a problem with the Arena or Adventure Park. Part of my quest was to play Checkers at the Arena, and it kept quitting half-way through the game and declaring the NPC as "winner", even though they were clearly not winning and the game wasn't finished. I was finally able to complete it when I did not allow the NPC to jump any of my pieces and I took all of their pieces. Will be keeping an eye out for more Adventure Park glitchiness.
babygirl's_mom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2012, 03:21 PM   #12
Because RF's nachos
Banned
SunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guide

once you get the amount of points, close the game right away. thats what worked for me.
SunFlash is offline Male
Old 03-14-2012, 02:47 PM   #13
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there, sometimes there may be a little adventure park Logo on the top left hand side. If you click that, it may start counting what you have played FOR adventure park. Also, try again on a different browser. It may help

Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 09:23 AM   #14
kids228

AMDAL has a reputation beyond reputeAMDAL has a reputation beyond reputeAMDAL has a reputation beyond reputeAMDAL has a reputation beyond reputeAMDAL has a reputation beyond reputeAMDAL has a reputation beyond repute

Since Wed. 14th I can't go to adventure park it doesn't log in my page freeze and I need to close my window, Am I the only one with this problem?
AMDAL is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 09:56 AM   #15

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by jeanieu
I have been trying to do a daily quest for three days. one of the tasks is to get 1500 points @ Wacky Zingo. I keep playing and getting a good score but it doesn't give me credit for it and move on. Has anyone been having this problem? Any advice? I have looked to see if a glitch exists for this but haven't found anything. Thanks so much for the help!
I had the same problem, actually had over 2000 and it still didnt work . I logged out and later when I tried it worked.
adrib is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 11:58 AM   #16
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

Thank you so much for responding! I am using my adventure Hippo, playing wacky zingo and my scores are ranging from 1800 to 2100. Frustrated! I have rebooted and cleared my cache. I guess it is a problem with my own account since no one else is reporting the same problem.

I have had so many problems with the Adventure Park I am ready to quit. Never saw the videos either before they went away.

I can't even get in there-it justdoes not load-soI am not sure if I have this problem. I swear things are now worse after the maintenance.
gma2r is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 12:54 PM   #17
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

For most of us with a glitch it has nothing to do with the browser or when you exit or if you go straight to the adventure park etc. The message doesnt pop up that the goal was completed.
Ganz has told me the tool that tech support developed to fix this issue is not working and if they use it now it will lock you out of AP entirely. The lady I spoke with last week had no clue when it would be fixed but today I called again to check on the status of the problem and I was told that it didnt get fixed with yesterday's maintenance but WILL be fixed during the next maintenance in two weeks time. My patience is thin with glitches but at least now we all have a solid timeline to go on.

ALSO to reward me for my patience I was awarded any 2 daily quest prizes of my choosing for dealing with the 1 week glitch that has me locked out of accomplishing my quests. I know this is slim compensation for missing 3 weeks of daily quests by the time they fix it, but honestly I usually get CSOs. So, just knowing that it WILL be fixed fairly soon I am satisfied with my new purple crystal cluster and my purple crystal flower.

If you are able to call and want some form of compensation I suggest you do so. Maybe with the influx of calls they will reschedule next maintenance for a sooner date. I hope people with this problem read this, cuz I went through the trouble of calling them twice to bring you this info!

Last edited by Wuzzle; 03-15-2012 at 12:57 PM..
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 03-26-2012, 01:06 PM   #18
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

We are stuck on the "1,000pts in Go-go Googles" part 1 of 3 for the 'Stoogles' Quick Quest'.

Before we knew it was a glitch we tried THREE TIMES - no 'successful completion" message after reaching the goal.

I have been trying to do a daily quest for three days. one of the tasks is to get 1500 points @ Wacky Zingo. I keep playing and getting a good score but it doesn't give me credit for it and move on. Has anyone been having this problem? Any advice? I have looked to see if a glitch exists for this but haven't found anything. Thanks so much for the help!
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 03:06 AM   #19
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

I was stuck at getting 1000 pts in Crafty Canaries until friday of this week when after wednesdays maintenace didnt fix my problem with that account (but it has kept my other accounts from suffering the same fate) I called ganz and was like ummm, i thought this was fixed...so she said ok i'll try it here and then call you back. *wait wait wait* *shes doing my ap quest on her comp* wait......then I get the call back and she says she found a way to get me past the 1000pts thing but then she said she got stuck on the next task too!!!!!!! so my problem case has been forwarded to the tech team to fix for me, not just a customer service rep. that whole account is a problem to tell you the truth. whenever i click nafaria her cloud appears but the box and her talking part doesnt, so i have never gotten to trade a star...
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 04-11-2012, 01:22 PM   #20
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Ours WORK now, as of today's maintenance!

Give it another try, friends!
Bankskinz is offline Female
Closed