Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2012, 10:38 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
jeanieu is on a distinguished road

Default Daily Quest in Adventure park

I have been trying to do a daily quest for three days. one of the tasks is to get 1500 points @ Wacky Zingo. I keep playing and getting a good score but it doesn't give me credit for it and move on. Has anyone been having this problem? Any advice? I have looked to see if a glitch exists for this but haven't found anything. Thanks so much for the help!

Last edited by jeanieu; 03-08-2012 at 10:57 AM.. Reason: This is more important then trivial
jeanieu is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2012, 11:37 AM   #2
Gift Guru

doggierule has disabled reputation

Default Re: Daily Quest in Adventure park

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble. So, did you get 1500 points (or higher) in the game, but it didn't count it? You need to get that amount of points in a single game, it doesn't add up each game you play. Maybe that's the problem?
Good luck!
doggierule is offline Female
Old 03-08-2012, 11:39 AM   #3
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

Also make sure you are in Wacky Zingo, Not Wacky Zingo ER.
mimigent is offline Female
Old 03-08-2012, 01:08 PM   #4

Thank you so much for responding! I am using my adventure Hippo, playing wacky zingo and my scores are ranging from 1800 to 2100. Frustrated! I have rebooted and cleared my cache. I guess it is a problem with my own account since no one else is reporting the same problem.

I have had so many problems with the Adventure Park I am ready to quit. Never saw the videos either before they went away.

Last edited by jeanieu; 03-08-2012 at 01:08 PM..
Old 03-08-2012, 01:23 PM   #5
retrorachel is a name known to allretrorachel is a name known to allretrorachel is a name known to all

I'm so sorry that this is happening to you! Maybe it's time to call Ganz about it.

Also, what browser are you using? I use Safari and have always had a wonderful experience with Adventure Park. The only thing that I ever had a problem with was the videos- I switched to Firefox just to watch them, and then I switched back. Maybe a browser change is in order

Best of luck, jeanieu!
retrorachel is offline Female
Old 03-08-2012, 01:39 PM   #6
ael613

dolphin9797 is a jewel in the roughdolphin9797 is a jewel in the rough

I'm having the same problem with a quest too. I have to get 2000 points in Tunneling Twigzy, but I'm not getting credit for it (even when my score is way above 2000), so I can't continue the daily quest. I've gotten 2000+ points at least 5 times but it still doesn't work.
dolphin9797 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2012, 01:51 PM   #7
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by jeanieu
I have been trying to do a daily quest for three days. one of the tasks is to get 1500 points @ Wacky Zingo. I keep playing and getting a good score but it doesn't give me credit for it and move on. Has anyone been having this problem? Any advice? I have looked to see if a glitch exists for this but haven't found anything. Thanks so much for the help!
I have been having trouble with a quest that asks me to get 1000 pts in Crafty Canaries, with the same result. It never lets me move on. I called Ganz a few minutes ago and they acknowledged there is a problem of that sort in with the AP right now but the customer support staff cannot do anything about it. She said the tech team is working on it but she couldnt give me a time frame for when it might be fixed. So, I asked her, "So I am stuck at this part indefinitely until it gets fixed?" "Yes."
Darn.
Great luck we have getting the impossible quests. And my prize was supposed to be cool too! A purple crystal!
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 03-08-2012, 02:49 PM   #8

I just spoke to Ganz too. They told me that the Adventure Park is broken and the tool they use to fix it is down. It is not expected to be fixed until sometime next week maybe after the maintenance. I hope there is a way to get the word out so everyone is not going crazy with this until it is fixed.************ we need to let our friends know**********
Old 03-11-2012, 10:54 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

QJemkinz is a jewel in the roughQJemkinz is a jewel in the rough

Ganz needs to put the announcement on the main login page. They also will need to put an announcement on that page when the glitches seem to be fixed. Maybe this is another case where the WKW site needs to simply be closed down for a few days so the technicians can clear up as many various glitches as possible.
Old 03-13-2012, 12:37 AM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Sometimes when I am taken directly to a game from a quest I don't get credit. The best thing to do is just to exit out of the game and maybe even out of the arcade and then go back and play the game. If that does not work, then it's time to call Ganz and complain.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed