Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 06:39 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

FanofwebKatz is a jewel in the roughFanofwebKatz is a jewel in the rough

Default Glitch with Dailey KinzCare.

I was wondering...yesterday I clicked on Monday's space for the dailey KinzCare. I got the KC and the food item OK. Now ,when I went on to click todays Kinzcare for Tuesday, I saw that it was telling me I had not done yesterdays' KinzCare. Mondays' space was closed, and it looked like I did not do Mondays' KinzCare. I'm certain that I did, because it's one of the first things I do when I log on. Anyone else have this happen to You?
FanofwebKatz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2010, 07:00 PM   #22
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Glitch with Dailey KinzCare.

Yes, that has happened to quite a few of our members.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 07:03 PM   #23

gramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yes, 3 out of 4 accounts had this same issue.
gramys is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 07:09 PM   #24
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Yes, this happened to me also and I know I did it on Mon. It is good to know I haven't lost my mind yet.
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 07:13 PM   #25
hants to be a GT!

Sassynsweet is a jewel in the roughSassynsweet is a jewel in the rough

That happened to me, and quite a few more members. I'm sorry that happened to you.

Probably ANOTHER glitch. Ganz will eventually fix it. I'd call them to notify them about it.
Sassynsweet is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 08:37 PM   #26
Gifted

kathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to all

Default Re: Monday, (I love my webkinz) box says not checked

Yep, happened to me today too. Never really thought about it though. You know, I think this is the second week in a row its happened.
kathstew is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 09:22 PM   #27
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

This has happened to me before, too. It is a bummer

Last edited by SnoopysGirl; 04-20-2010 at 09:22 PM.. Reason: Misspelled "too" ;)
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 07:11 AM   #28
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

I posted a thread in the "Glitch Reports" section about this problem, here is a link to it:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...z-care-618329/

The same thing is happening on all my accounts as well. Including all time zones!
If you want to post any further info to help with the official Glitch Report, go to the thread above and share what is happening with your account(s)

I hope they fix it soon!
:abn:

UPDATE:
Wed morning:
So far on 1 Asian, 1 Euro, and 4 North American accounts,
the Daily Kinz care shows I did my kinz care for Tues, but still shows Monday as being empty.
Those accounts recieved only 10 kc and food for Tues, and got 15 kc and food for today (Wed)
Monday space still blank, and the kc amounts 5 kc less as if Mon was never done (though it was)

Last edited by Pixel Pony; 04-21-2010 at 07:11 AM..
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 11:29 AM   #29

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

Default Re: Daily Knz Care Reset?

I think it's because they fixed the glitch that was giving lots of kinzcash out.
gigglemeg is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 04:52 PM   #30

FanofwebKatz is a jewel in the roughFanofwebKatz is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Pixel Pony
I posted a thread in the "Glitch Reports" section about this problem, here is a link to it:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...z-care-618329/

The same thing is happening on all my accounts as well. Including all time zones!
If you want to post any further info to help with the official Glitch Report, go to the thread above and share what is happening with your account(s)

I hope they fix it soon!
:abn:

UPDATE:
Wed morning:
So far on 1 Asian, 1 Euro, and 4 North American accounts,
the Daily Kinz care shows I did my kinz care for Tues, but still shows Monday as being empty.
Those accounts recieved only 10 kc and food for Tues, and got 15 kc and food for today (Wed)
Monday space still blank, and the kc amounts 5 kc less as if Mon was never done (though it was)
Thanks Pixel Pony. Yes, I see that now. I'm sorry if I did not see your thread, or the other ones that where posted here first. I missed these because they had been moved back a few pages. I don't often bump threads that have moved back more than two pages. At least, I thought I was not suppose to bump older threads. - Sorry

It's a wonder anything works on WW at all. lol There is so much going on at once and it must be a vary complex computer program, so it's no surprise the site acts odd, at times? We just wish for less set backs.

Last edited by FanofwebKatz; 04-21-2010 at 09:28 PM..
FanofwebKatz is offline Female
Closed