Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 08:26 AM   #1
ishes she was a
Webkinz :)

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default Daily Knz Care Reset?

I do Dailies on 7 accounts. Yesterday I know I did the daily kinz care on them and all of them say that it was not done. I think they were all reset overnight. Has anyone else noticed that?
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2010, 09:45 AM   #2
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness
karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Daily Knz Care Reset?

That happened to me also. It is the first thing I do on all the accounts so I know I did it. Made me think I was losing it for a minute. Thanks for pointing this out.
karkar99 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 09:49 AM   #3
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

You are right. I always do kinzcare first also when I sign on. I am sure i did Monday but ithe box is closed.
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 09:50 AM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

K, I am not the only one who noticed this
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 10:02 AM   #5
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

It was mentioned as happening on some Asian accounts on the glitch report mentioning the bonus kc
some have gotten.

Also happened on my Asian account. My US & Eur accounts were okay, or else I managed
to recheck before midnight (always a possibility) & actually did them twice.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 10:06 AM   #6
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

I know why they were reset. There was a glitch in which some people's accounts had done 3 years of the Kinz Care and were receiving 7,000+ KC each time they visited. It looks like Ganz discovered and corrected the glitch by resetting everyone's Kinz Care counters!
Justin is offline Male
Old 04-20-2010, 10:13 AM   #7

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

Justin, that is good but what about those of us that did it yesterday and no longer have credit for it. I know I did mine, but today it doesn't show. Boo!
Old 04-20-2010, 10:18 AM   #8
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

I thought I was loosing my mind too. I always do it first thing, and this morning, none of the 3 accounts had Monday credited... :-(

I'm curious to see if anyone will get the "prize" for thi week.
elymic is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 10:43 AM   #9
ptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant future

I also read the notice about others getting thousands of dollars...
Maybe the only way to fix that problem was to reset everybodies. We have yet to win a weekly prize (family has 10 accounts) and I guess no one will win one this week.
Here's hoping Ganz gives us back Monday.
ptandme is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 12:57 PM   #10

JoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to all

Default Monday, (I love my webkinz) box says not checked

All of my accounts say I was not there Monday, I don't mind so much until missing the Sunday money.
Is anyone else having this problem?
JoKinder is offline Female
Closed