Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2010, 07:52 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Default Daily Pet Care

Is it my imagination or has tkd with Sock Monkey won the prize for visiting every day to the pet care for the last FOUR weeks?

Seems to me that I have seen their name quite often.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgDaily pet care.JPG (188.1 KB, 17 views)
jazzykinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2010, 05:05 AM   #2
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Daily Pet Care

i had not noticed since i have missed a few days of kinzcare lately
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 08-04-2010, 06:21 AM   #3
ptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant future

You are correct. And when I brought it to Ganz attention via this email

Why has tkd and Sock Monkey won the Daily KinzCare weekly prize for the last 3 weeks in a row?

They responded.

"Thank you for writing.
You have inquired about an issue that occurs in Webkinz World. To find the answer to your question, please log into Webkinz World and click on Contact Us page, click on it and have an answer sent to your Webkinz' room.

When this happened last year and the same person won about 12 weeks in a row, I was told that it was the luck of the draw and someone could possibly win that many times. I would like to know if tkd and Sock Monkey are really getting all these prizes.
ptandme is offline Female
Old 08-04-2010, 06:37 AM   #4

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

I noticed that this has started happening again too. I can't believe that they would tell you that it was possible for someone to be randomly picked out of all webkinz player for 12 weeks in a row. Really Ganz, it is clearly a mistake on your end and you should own up to it and fix it.
Margo is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 10:29 AM   #5
ptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant future

Well....tkd and Sock Monkey won the weekly prize again this week. Is this 4 or 5 weeks in a row?
Old 08-09-2010, 10:32 AM   #6
I love giraffes!

ginagiraffe is a jewel in the roughginagiraffe is a jewel in the rough

Is it a glitch, or is tkd and Sock Monkey lucky for a couple weeks in a row?
ginagiraffe is offline Female
Old 08-13-2010, 11:41 AM   #7

Just got off the phone with Ganz...It is a glitch the person "isn't really winning all those prizes"
Old 08-13-2010, 11:50 AM   #8
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

Default [langtitle=de]Re: Daily Pet Care[/langtitle]

[lang=de]That's so weird! But i hope GANZ fixes it.[/lang]
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2010, 05:51 PM   #9

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

Default Daily Kinzcare Winner..again and again and again....

Anyone else notice that the Daily Kinzcare Fill the heart 7 day give away has indicated that tkd with sock monkey was the winner for at least the last 3 wks? Think this is a glitch like Bingo had where the same people were winning over and over???
Draconia is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 06:19 PM   #10

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Daily Kinzcare Winner..again and again and again....

That's a glitch that's there for me too. And it's been happening for way more than 3 weeks - more like 2 months! I would love to get all those exclusives every week, but it wouldn't be fair or fun to get get it that many times. And I don't mean to sound rude to sock monkey, but maybe they're scamming webkinz to get all those exclusives. But probably not, it's probably just a glitch. I hope it will end though. I've never been the member of the day or the winner of the Daily Kinzcare.
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
small was here :]