Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 09:40 PM   #41
Webkinz :)
Lard Face has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: I love my Webkinz Button?

Are you using Internet Explorer? Its really really picky about everything and sometimes Webkinz doesn't function well on it. I use Google Chrome and Safari and they both work very well. Also, maybe try Clearing your Cache!
Lard Face is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2011, 12:28 PM   #42
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Daily KinzCare not popping up

Mine has started to show up again! Let's hope it stays like that!

Last edited by MintyPuppy; 01-09-2011 at 12:31 PM..
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Old 01-11-2011, 09:43 PM   #43
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

this happened on all of my 5 accounts today and has happend a lot since the kinzcare pop up came into being. Today the window finally popped up the second time logging into each account.

oh and i use mozilla and or safari browsers. Usually safari, and that's what i used today.
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 08:10 AM   #44

kstroupe16214 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have two accts. and it's still happening on both. PLEASE FIX THIS.
kstroupe16214 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2011, 12:08 AM   #45
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Yesterday, on MONDAY, when I logged in and clicked my Daily Kinzcare, the box for SUNDAY opened.
Today when I logged in and clicked, the correct box for TUESAY opened.
So it says I have played both days sofar this week, but it is Tuesday and Sunday thats are shown.
alleine is offline Female
Old 01-25-2011, 03:38 PM   #46
molly8916
Gifted

molly8916 will become famous soon enough

I am tired of this glitch for the umpteenth time now on my asian account the daily kinzcare does not open up I went on and off more than 6 times yesterday to open it up and it never showed up. I went on monday and it opened up the monday box but today wednesday it finally showed up and now only wednesdays box is open. This is ridiculous.

You know it was a great idea to have it as a pop up on opening but there needs to also be a button to go to if it does not open.

KEEP IT SIMPLE AND FIX THIS PLEASE. THIS IS MADDENING.
Old 01-29-2011, 01:00 PM   #47

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
On several of our accounts the daily kinzcare window does not pop up.This started yesterday. Even with logging out and back in. One of them finally popped up after logging in for the 3rd time but at least 2 others never did. I use firefox.

Today on those accounts it showed and I see that I didn't get credit for yesterday even though I was on and off those accounts several times yesterday. And now a different account is doing the same thing.

An obvious easy fix would be to add in an area where we can still go click it if it didn't pop up automatically.

this rarely happens to me, but my sister is a different story. we use firefox. It took my sister 5 times to finally have it pop up. so annoying.
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Closed