Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2010, 02:14 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

puppydog5593 is a jewel in the roughpuppydog5593 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Daily KinzCare not popping up

Now That I think about it I haven't the Daily kinzcare in while.I think it popped up on Tuesday, but i hadn't seen it since.
puppydog5593 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2011, 11:22 AM   #32
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

It's still a problem. I logged into my account this morning to find that I didn't get the pop-up yesterday. It really stinks to miss out on the weekly prize when I know that I logged in every day. I wish they'd give us the screen back so that we can push the button if we don't get the pop-up.
cpom is offline Female
Old 01-03-2011, 11:33 AM   #33
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

I thought it had been fixed but nope same thing happened to me. I logged in my accounts this morning and Monday did not register in Asian account. Even though I was on multiple times yesterday. Very frustrating!

Last edited by footie; 01-03-2011 at 10:41 PM..
footie is offline Female
Old 01-03-2011, 03:44 PM   #34
Diabetes Awareness!

queenbeemmz is a jewel in the roughqueenbeemmz is a jewel in the rough

Angry Re: Daily KinzCare not popping up

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one not getting the Kinzcare to pop up. It seems to be random when it does come up, but it is disappointing to the kids not to get the prize when they do log in every day. I agree that Ganz needs to put the link on the map or somewhere that we can access this feature when it doesn't automatically pop up! Hopefully they fix it soon.
queenbeemmz is offline Female
Old 01-03-2011, 05:10 PM   #35
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Don't know if this will help anyone or not... or if someone's already posted it...

I tend to open up several tabs and Webkinz windows to get dailies done.

I've found that if I open a page and wait for the page to fully load, I almost always get Daily KinzCare to load. If it doesn't load, I log out, log back in and wait for it to fully load... I haven't had to do this more than twice, and I get it.

Good luck to everyone in getting their DKC to load.

Peace, Jenn
Old 01-03-2011, 06:22 PM   #36
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

It's still a problem for me. I sometimes have to log in two or three times to get it to come up. I take care of 16 accounts and don't always have time to do that on all of them. I wish there were some way to do it the old way or at least to check the status of an account. I don't care that much about missing the prizes on some of the accounts that I am not really building on, but they are at least worth a little KC.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-05-2011, 08:00 AM   #37

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

I started having problems with it shortly after the new kinzville map was introduced. I log into all my accounts every day. I try to log in several times on each account hoping that the daily kinz care window will open up. I rarely get even 1 account to give me a full heart by the end of the week.
pagehanna is offline Female
Old 01-05-2011, 05:09 PM   #38
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

It doesn't show up for me either. It takes sometimes 4 times of relogging in before I can get it. For 2 weeks in a row I've just forgotten about it.
animalover48 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2011, 06:05 PM   #39
Call me Hannah ♥

LabsR4Me is cool as a bunny clownLabsR4Me is cool as a bunny clownLabsR4Me is cool as a bunny clownLabsR4Me is cool as a bunny clownLabsR4Me is cool as a bunny clownLabsR4Me is cool as a bunny clownLabsR4Me is cool as a bunny clownLabsR4Me is cool as a bunny clownLabsR4Me is cool as a bunny clown

Red face I love my Webkinz Button?

So now Ganz has moved the "I love my Webkinz Button" so that when you log in it pops up, and then you can push it. Well recently, I have been logging in and NOTHING shows. I have to log in and out at least 5-6 times before it does. This makes things take an extra long time, and is quite inconvenient for me! So I'm wondering, does this happen to anyone else? . . .
LabsR4Me is offline Female
Old 01-07-2011, 09:36 PM   #40
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default Re: I love my Webkinz Button?

Yes, there have been several threads about it not always showing.

For us, it's general 1 or 2 pets out of 5, every 3 or 4 days, that it doesn't load
on the first login. It usually kick in on the second. The longest I've had to do is 4.

Would be nice if they added an item for this on the Daily Events tab.

[We use 4 browsers: ie, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
Firefox has been having more problems than the others lately.]

Last edited by SoccerSlave; 01-07-2011 at 09:52 PM..
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Closed