Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2010, 05:03 PM   #1
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Default Daily KinzCare not popping up

On several of our accounts the daily kinzcare window does not pop up.This started yesterday. Even with logging out and back in. One of them finally popped up after logging in for the 3rd time but at least 2 others never did. I use firefox.

Today on those accounts it showed and I see that I didn't get credit for yesterday even though I was on and off those accounts several times yesterday. And now a different account is doing the same thing.

An obvious easy fix would be to add in an area where we can still go click it if it didn't pop up automatically.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2010, 05:09 PM   #2
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Daily KinzCare not popping up

That happened on one of my "small accounts" on Monday. Tuesday it said it was my first visit, but I knew I had logged in because I had the communal prize in my dock. I don't remember if the kinzcare popped up or not. I just knew something did not register...
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2010, 05:12 PM   #3

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Happened to me too! I think it has something to do with the new map. It hasn't been showing up for me at all.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2010, 01:14 AM   #4

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

It only shows up for me about half of the time. Several of my accounts have now missed a day even though I have logged onto all of them each day. We do need a place to go to get credit on the days it doesn't pop up. Sometimes it will show the second time I log in but on some accounts logging in 4 or 5 times didn't even help and the day was just lost.
Margo is offline Female
Old 12-16-2010, 02:48 AM   #5
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

We are having this happen too.

Luckily we have logged in enough so it shows by the 4th or 5th & we haven't missed yet.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 12-16-2010, 07:47 PM   #6
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

This is still happening. Although I am happy it is not just us it is really upsetting to know it is even an issue at all.

Please fix this Ganz.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2010, 04:02 PM   #7
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

It has to do with the page not fully loading. I didn't get the pop-up today on one of my accounts until I logged in for the 3rd time.

What is bad about this is that it happens all the time with that account (on server 12). On Thanksgiving, this account also did not get the Thanksgiving gift (I logged in over 12 times on that day) and I had to call. They added it to my dock for me.

So, if you are not getting the KinzCare pop-ups, then you probably won't get the Christmas gift pop-up and you will have to call to get the gift added to your account. Were you able to get the Thanksgiving gift pop-up?
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-17-2010, 08:49 PM   #8
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

That happened to me tuesday and if that did not happen, I would have had all of my days for it.
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 04:52 PM   #9

krda39 will become famous soon enough

Same here! I have 3 accounts and it did not pop up on Monday for 1 of them. I also take care of 3 other accounts and it did not pop up on one of those this week or last week. Last wekk i just thought"well.maybe I didn't go on" but now i know better. This is getting ridiculous
krda39 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 05:34 PM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

This has been happening to me on various accounts ever since the new map. I don't know if it's a server issue or what, but there should be some way to do it the old way. I know that I have logged on to all my accounts every day since Miss Birdy has been in the clubhouse, but several of them have kinzcare days in that range missing.
marnabear is online now Female
Closed