Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 03:35 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

april9082 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Daily Events Already Done Today...?

I wasn't able to gem hunt or use the wheel of wow
Does anyone know if they actually compensate us when this kind of suff happens? I thought we were just out of luck but it would be awesome if Ganz did do something.
april9082 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 03:36 PM   #32

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Just spoke with Ganz. the daily activities have still not been reset. they are working on it. Just keep checking.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 03:41 PM   #33
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Angry Re: Daily Events Already Done Today...?

On all 3 of my family accounts I couldn't do WOW & Gem Hunt but could do everything else. It's really frustrating! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 03:46 PM   #34

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

When this happens it usually resets in the afternoon, but today whenever I check it says I already did it. I truly miss that Gem Hunt!
So many glitches lately....
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 03:49 PM   #35
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

That happend to me too on the wheel of wow.
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Old 10-28-2010, 03:57 PM   #36
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Default Daily problems !!

grr i know someone already made on of these threads about the dailies saying that you already played well i am having aa similar proble if i try to play a daily game it freezes!!!!!!!!! latley webkinz has been anoying me!
zacspet is offline Male
Old 10-28-2010, 04:00 PM   #37
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Same thing here...no Gem Hunt or Wheel of Wow...at least my Jumbleberry isn't messed up, then I'd really be mad!
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 04:01 PM   #38
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Arte Says I've Already Searched For Gems, But I Didn't

No Gem Hunt or WOW for me either
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 04:06 PM   #39
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

The extra spin is working (daily activity for 5 oclock). But only the extra spin works.
aerogrit is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 04:29 PM   #40
Love my Aspie son!
Gift Trainee

TyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to all

At least we can still do the Wheel of Wow 5-6pm activity.
I'll try back later after the football game and see if maybe
it's better. At least it's letting us do MOST of the stuff...........
Closed