Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 08:45 AM   #11
mydaisybug
Webkinz :)

leftykinz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Daily Events Already Done Today...?

I did! I happened to have been in the middle of playing Atlantiles last night at (1am CT) 2am KT and realized it and jumped off really quickly. I don't think the site shut down for updates because I was able to stay on and play games and generally mess around until I was just too tired at about 2:20am KT. I think they forgot to update.

I have had this happen a few times in the past, not sure it was caused by the same thing, but there has been many a day that I haven't been able to do my daily's because it says I've already done them.
leftykinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 11:07 AM   #12
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Arte Says I've Already Searched For Gems, But I Didn't

Could this have something to do with the amazing 24 hour service we're now supposed to have. If so -- put it back the way it was!! I wasn't able to search for gems or do Wheel of Wow on the dailies.
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:13 AM   #13

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

I logged in and after doing the kinzcare, I tried to spin the wheel. Told me I already did it. I know I'm getting old, but not senile. I think GANZ has a glitch.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:23 AM   #14

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

This happened to me too today it also said I had done my gem hunt at Artie's and I hadn't. If it does it again tomorrow I may call ganz. other than that we are stuck, and no we are not senile LOL
MelindaS is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:27 AM   #15

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

Default Re: Arte Says I've Already Searched For Gems, But I Didn't

I am having the same issue. Hope they reset soon.
bronkinz is offline Male
Old 10-28-2010, 11:28 AM   #16

lou1974 will become famous soon enough

wait til 2 it should reset this happened before
Old 10-28-2010, 11:53 AM   #17
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Also, the Hamster Hamlet gift grab did NOT reset (the daily hamster game).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 12:08 PM   #18

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Same with me on both accounts, was able to do "Wishing Well 2" and "Jumbleberry".
jep624 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 12:18 PM   #19
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

Red face Wheel of Wow isn't working

Wheel of Wow isn't working on my account today, it says that I used all of my spins today but I didn't.
Cin9000 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 12:20 PM   #20
koaquin is an unknown quantity at this point

I was locked out of the Gem Hunt and the Wheel of Wow. Maybe Ganz was "fixing" things again.
koaquin is offline Female
Closed