Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2010, 09:03 AM   #91
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

Default Re: Is anyone else having this problem?

I've had the wheel of wow and gem mining glitches before, but not the other ones. I haven't logged into webkinz world yet today, so I don't know.
Gypsy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2010, 09:04 AM   #92
Rarely on here
Webkinz :)

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Well I didn't have any problems today, but yesterday the Wheel Of Wow said I had already spun once, and Arte said I'd already had my turn at Gem Hunting. But today I didn't have any problems. See if it works tommorrow.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2010, 09:05 AM   #93
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

I couldn't spin the WoW or mine for gems today, either, so you are not alone. There is no fix for this glitch, but there's always tomorrow!
Old 11-03-2010, 09:25 AM   #94
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: My account did not reset

OK, I waited till after 10am EST like they said and mine still didn't work
Darlabell is offline Female
Old 11-03-2010, 10:37 AM   #95
Lil Kinz
earwig1991 is an unknown quantity at this point

I waited a bit and tried it again. IT WORKED!
earwig1991 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2010, 10:55 AM   #96

rain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
The accounts are resetting at 10am KT, When the Asian accounts roll over to midnight.
Thanks Dixiecup, I was wondering what time the accounts were resetting. I couldn't figure it out, it was driving me
On all of our 5 accounts the Wheel and Gem hunt has been reset today @ 10:00 am
rain62001 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2010, 11:06 AM   #97
Graceon ♥

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

I have not been on ww today because its soooooo slow.
98otter is offline Female
Old 11-03-2010, 11:27 AM   #98
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Mine must have just reset because now I am able to Gem hunt and spin my Wow!
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 11-03-2010, 11:47 AM   #99
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Well, mine didn't reset at 10 am, but it did at noon...I'm thinking someone doesn't know the differences between 12 am and 12 pm Anyway I got to do the WOW and gem hunt and I got another go at the Wishing Well.
Just kind of bums me cause I like to do my Webkinz early in the morning, now I'll have to wait till afternoon...sure hope they fix it soon!
Old 11-03-2010, 01:13 PM   #100
I'm adarlably wacky!

Yep, me too...I tried after 10am and it didn't work, then tried again after 12 and it was ok....I think someone at Ganz needs to figure out the time....
Closed