Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 11:37 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

Default Daily Activities Change/Won't Load

Ganz has moved Quizzies Corner from the Things to Do tab and replaced it with the Daily Activities. When you access Daily Activities from the Things to Do, you cannot get anything to work. You can't do the activity and can't change to the 2nd or 3rd tab. The only way we were able to do the Wishing Well or Jumbleberry Fields was to access them by going to the map, clicking on the Arcade and scrolling down to those two activities. Trying to do the Dailies from the Map doesn't work either.

This change was apparently made during maintenance this morning, but, as usual, there is a glitch with the change.

Last edited by n2911nlv; 01-05-2011 at 12:29 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2011, 12:03 PM   #2

Daddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant future

Default Re: Daily Activities Change/Won't Load

View Post Originally Posted by n2911nlv
Ganz has moved Quizzies Corner from the Things to Do tab and replaced it with the Daily Activities. When you access Daily Activities from the Things to Do, you cannot get anything to work. You can't do the activity and can't change to the 2nd or 3rd tab. The only way we were able to do the Wishing Well or Jumbleberry Fields was to access them by going to the map, clicking on the Arcade and scrolling down to those two activities. Trying to do the Dailies from the Map doesn't work either.

This change was apparently made during maintenance this morning, but, as usual, there is a glitch with the change.
I am not having this issue at all. I don't know if this will help, but try clearing you cache and try again. I am able to access the dailies through the "things to do" tab. I can also switch between tabs on the dailies. I hope this helps.

YIPEEEEEEE. I just noticed that I have 2 stars above my green bar now!!! AND, I will be famous soon enough. Shhhh... it's a secret.

Last edited by Daddyjon; 01-05-2011 at 12:06 PM..
Daddyjon is offline Male
Old 01-05-2011, 12:19 PM   #3

n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Daddyjon
I am not having this issue at all. I don't know if this will help, but try clearing you cache and try again. I am able to access the dailies through the "things to do" tab. I can also switch between tabs on the dailies. I hope this helps.

YIPEEEEEEE. I just noticed that I have 2 stars above my green bar now!!! AND, I will be famous soon enough. Shhhh... it's a secret.
I always clear my cache and, on occasion, restart my computer and try alternate browsers. It didn't make any difference in this case and the problem is occurring on Asian, European and North American accounts and on all of our family's accounts, which are not all on the same servers. I'm glad you aren't having the problem, but wish we weren't...
Old 01-05-2011, 12:45 PM   #4
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

I am having the same issue on all of our family's accounts (North American and Asian) - cache clearing doesn't help.
Old 01-05-2011, 01:09 PM   #5

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

can't do dailies either on all accounts, also adobe crashing, which has never happened ever! cleared cache, rebooted computer, no difference, other websites fine. just WW i am having trouble with

Last edited by CJMM; 01-05-2011 at 01:09 PM.. Reason: bad spelling
CJMM is offline Female
Old 01-05-2011, 01:09 PM   #6

Daddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant future

Well goodness, I hope that is corrected for you soon. I don't know if it makes any difference - I don't know anything about what server I am on, etc. Here is the link I use to get to the log in screen. Follow this link and try this and see if it helps. I am sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Here is the link:

Welcome to Webkinz

Last edited by Daddyjon; 01-05-2011 at 01:24 PM..
Daddyjon is offline Male
Old 01-05-2011, 04:17 PM   #7
lpndutcher

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

All of my pages on Webkinz just keep loading loading loading! Can't click on anything, and if I go over my dock items it shows all names and they don't leave once I am no longer hovering over them. This isn't the usual Please Wait, or Loading message...it is the actual pages that won't load completely and just keep going...as the loading is indicated on my firefox browser!

I have cleared Cache Cookies etc....restarted browser...nothing helps!

Okay...Loaded Just Fine In Internet Explorer....So Issue Must Be Only With Other Browsers...ie...Firefox....Which I Prefer Using...And Have As My Main Browser! Hope They Get This Fixed Soon!

Last edited by lpndutcher; 01-05-2011 at 04:22 PM..
lpndutcher is offline Female
Old 01-06-2011, 10:46 AM   #8

Ozmorrhiza is on a distinguished road

Thanks, I cleared my cache again... and this time it worked! What a relief!
Ozmorrhiza is offline Female
Old 01-06-2011, 10:59 AM   #9
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I just got off the phone w/ ganz and she said, that after each maintenance you should clean out your cache, I did that and now I can get to my dailies. She also said it is better to use Firefox for ww.
Babs is offline Female
Closed