Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 10:20 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: curio shop + wheel of wow

I love that I can come here and get so much information! I was wondering what was going on.
Actually, for some reason, I can't even get on right now. Isn't today the last day for leaves falling?
I'm bummed since I've caught so few that I can't get in. I'll go try again though as it seems others are in and just can't do all their dailies.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2009, 10:23 AM   #12
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by ManyPets
Does that mean Webkinz World will go down during the day for maintenance? I know when this happened earlier this week my daughter was able to do them later.
If they do a reset, but when is anyone's guess. Also, who knows how long this one will keep resetting right, since it has happened already once this week. They need to do somethin, fast though, because they don't work on weekends, at all, no matter what.

View Post Originally Posted by Pinky Sue
I love that I can come here and get so much information! I was wondering what was going on.
Actually, for some reason, I can't even get on right now. Isn't today the last day for leaves falling?
I'm bummed since I've caught so few that I can't get in. I'll go try again though as it seems others are in and just can't do all their dailies.
Some have gotten booted off; me I got booted off but was able to get right back in {or as right back in as I ever do, going through those servers} so not sure what's going on, really.

Last edited by KeyLargo; 09-25-2009 at 10:23 AM..
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 10:25 AM   #13
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I can not do my WOW today either, everything else is good though ( I hope ) Have a great day !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 10:32 AM   #14

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

I just tried to log on and can't even get into Webkinz, let alone do anything.

The other day when I tried to do my wheel of wow, got message you already spun today. Then went to Arte's and was told that I had already searched for gems. Totally impossible, since those were the first things I tried after logging in. I was very disappointed and after awhile I went to a garden room in the clubhouse. I was chatting with another pet and told her that GANZ had ripped me off that day, and told her the story about not doing the wheel or gems.

Well, one of the GANZ "spys" must have seen my conversation, and when I left the garden yard and went back to try the wheel and gem hunt for the "zillionth" time that day, they worked. Isn't that amazing? I don't know if that was a coincidence or not, but it solved the problem.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm! Interesting!
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 10:44 AM   #15
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yes, I was just wondering how come I got booted out of my NA account and then when I did get back in it was moving slowly, but at least, now it allowed me to do those two activities. It must have been a simple reset issue that seems to have been resolved for the time being.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 10:47 AM   #16

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

I had the same problems this morning on my accounts. But I just checked and they seem to be working now.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:52 AM   #17
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

They must have reset it because it is working now.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 09-25-2009, 11:14 AM   #18
Lil Kinz
pandyandemily is an unknown quantity at this point

We have had the same problem also. Its not very fair.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:27 AM   #19

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

And yesterday one of my accounts would not work at all, it must be on a different server, today it is working sort of. I could log on to all of the others but not the one.

I am really hoping everything works this weekend. Fall Fest has not been fun this year! Boo hoo!

Hope ya'll have had more luck!
mjsiowa is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 03:00 PM   #20
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Yep, I got the same thing when I went on WW this morning... but, surprisingly, Wishing Well worked for me...
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Closed

Tags
maintenance reset fail