Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 04:10 PM   #1
snowflakethepuppy
Gift Guru

condabear is just really nicecondabear is just really nice

Donation Award 
Default The curio shop "GEM HUNT" is not working! it said I had -1 of the gem i found and i chose to keep it and it says 0 but was swirling stars around it!

Hello, I am having a Problem in the Curio Shop Gem Hunt.

I did the gem hunt and found a Gem. a green gem a (Jaded Envy) it said I had -1 of that Gem.
I chose to keep it and when the page came out it showed 0 Gems...of that Gem but the
Stars were swirling around it like normal.

Is anyone else having this issue please? and I looked thru the Contact Us but there
is nothing for this problem....

I do think we should be able to pick a category and then write what our problem is!
They do not have a category for All the problems we have and I personally have encountered.

I would appreciate any and all Feedback on this please and thank you.
Thank you All So very Much!

Also... I have not been on in a while, so if this is a problem that has been happening I apologize but did look and did not see anything of this kind. Thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpgcurio shop problem.jpg (223.7 KB, 3 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2009, 04:26 PM   #2
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: The curio shop "GEM HUNT" is not working! it said I had -1 of the gem i found and i chose to keep it and it says 0 but was swirling stars around it!

Have you traded with Doug? I know this has happened to some people when they traded with Doug early on - he took gems they did not have and they ended up with a negative number.

Contact us does not work very well and neither does the customer service form when it is not a listed problem. If you want to get a resolution to your problem you should call Ganz. If you are not over 18, you need to get an adult to call for you.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 04:33 PM   #3
snowflakethepuppy
Gift Guru

Donation Award 
Default Re: The curio shop "GEM HUNT" is not working! it said I had -1 of the gem i found and i chose to keep it and it says 0 but was swirling stars around it!

hi there, thank you for responding... I have traded with doug in the past and completed all
20 prizes a few months ago.. But have never had an issue like this. I am a mother and will try and contact ganz... but do not have a number to do so. do you happen to know how to contact them or where i could find the number please?

also, i have completed the silver key collection about 2 weeks ago, when i try and open the door to claim my prize.... I automatically get logged out. I have tried a few times a day for over 2 wks and get logged out each time i try and open the door. this is also another issue I am unable to contact help for.

I truly wish they would allow us to write our issues as there is no categories for these issues
and many more we have.

If it wasn't for WI we would have so many issues and problems that would never get
resolved or glitches fixed.
Thank you WI as always for continuing to help each and every day!

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Have you traded with Doug? I know this has happened to some people when they traded with Doug early on - he took gems they did not have and they ended up with a negative number.

Contact us does not work very well and neither does the customer service form when it is not a listed problem. If you want to get a resolution to your problem you should call Ganz. If you are not over 18, you need to get an adult to call for you.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:17 PM   #4
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Sounds as though your problem did not come from Doug. I'm so sorry you are having trouble. Here is the phone number 1-866-932-5469.

They are closed now but are open from 9 to 5 eastern time and you will be able to talk to someone right away. If the person you talk to is not able to help you, ask to talk to a supervisor.

I have filled out the customer form for issues before and all I ever got was a standard response. I get the impression that no human being ever even reads those but the computer just generates a message back to you.

The key issue has been happening since Sept 30 I believe and today they told me it was top priority, but if you do call you might want to mentione that, too. I have had a door ready to open since the first part of the month. I have more than one account and now I have 5 doors ready to open including an emerald one.

I hope that Ganz will help you with your problem.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 07:08 PM   #5
snowflakethepuppy
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

Thank you so very much! i am so greatful for all your help and info. i also have several accounts and more than 1 door to open.. Congrats on your emerald door! good for you i cannot wait!

I am very thankful to WI and all the members and am happy to receive help so quickly...
As ususal someone here had the answers and help i was looking for,
I cannot thank you enough for caring and I agree about the customer forms as well because I have filled them out and received identical answers but they did not help my situation.

God Bless and thanks again!

I do wish they would re-do the customer help because the children end up going without things and have things stuck and dont know how to get help. Afterall this was targeted for children even though us Parents have "adopted" their accounts and probably play as much or more than they do? lol

thanks again!
View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Sounds as though your problem did not come from Doug. I'm so sorry you are having trouble. Here is the phone number 1-866-932-5469.

They are closed now but are open from 9 to 5 eastern time and you will be able to talk to someone right away. If the person you talk to is not able to help you, ask to talk to a supervisor.

I have filled out the customer form for issues before and all I ever got was a standard response. I get the impression that no human being ever even reads those but the computer just generates a message back to you.

The key issue has been happening since Sept 30 I believe and today they told me it was top priority, but if you do call you might want to mentione that, too. I have had a door ready to open since the first part of the month. I have more than one account and now I have 5 doors ready to open including an emerald one.

I hope that Ganz will help you with your problem.
Closed