Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 03:10 PM   #11
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Critical glitch*new exclusives

thanks! i was going to use mine!

View Post Originally Posted by gma2r
I know this is not the area this should be posted in but I want people to see it soon.
I "wished" for two of the new new plasma lights in the new exclusives. Then kinzposted them to the account where I had a room for them. When I opened those kinzposts, nothing but sparkles showed where those lights should have been and nothing appeared in my doc. I hope they are not lost forever or carnkiness will ensue.

I will be calling Ganz as I had saved those tokens for a long time for just the right exclusive, but in the meantime, I would suggest people not send the new items or risk the chance of losing them since Ganz seems to have a policy where they will not replace lost items.

Be cautious.
i can not even see the new exclusives!!! ahh! they are not even in the wshop exclusive section!!

Last edited by pinky719; 02-03-2010 at 03:10 PM..
pinky719 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2010, 08:07 PM   #12
I <3 you!!!
Webkinz :)

I<3soccer19 has much to be proud ofI<3soccer19 has much to be proud ofI<3soccer19 has much to be proud ofI<3soccer19 has much to be proud ofI<3soccer19 has much to be proud of

Angry I got the new exclusives and sent them to another account but they didn't show up!

On one of my accounts i had a bunch of tokens save up so i bought three and then sent them to my main account. when i went to open the box there was nothing in there and it wasn't in the other accounts dock either. help me please!
I<3soccer19 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2010, 08:14 PM   #13
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default re: I got the new exclusives and sent them to another account but they didn't show up!

Do you have empty boxes in your dock?
Old 02-03-2010, 10:54 PM   #14
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

The same happened to me I hope it shows up later on. I really hope I didn't save up all those tokens for nothing!
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 02-03-2010, 10:56 PM   #15
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Default New Exclusives

New Exclusives disappeared! I had one new exclusive on my main account that has disappeared! Also, I sent a new exclusive from a second account to my main account and it has disappeared as well! THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED!!
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 02-04-2010, 09:36 AM   #16

maxine007 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't see any of the new items either, not in any of my 5 accounts. Bummer...
maxine007 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2010, 09:52 AM   #17
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by maxine007
I can't see any of the new items either, not in any of my 5 accounts. Bummer...
Try clearing your cache

http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache
Old 02-04-2010, 09:57 AM   #18
I <3 you!!!

I<3soccer19 has much to be proud ofI<3soccer19 has much to be proud ofI<3soccer19 has much to be proud ofI<3soccer19 has much to be proud ofI<3soccer19 has much to be proud of

Default Re: I got the new exclusives and sent them to another account but they didn't show up!

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
no nothing is there at all
I<3soccer19 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2010, 03:23 PM   #19
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

Default Re: I got the new exclusives and sent them to another account but they didn't show up!

View Post Originally Posted by I<3soccer19
On one of my accounts i had a bunch of tokens save up so i bought three and then sent them to my main account. when i went to open the box there was nothing in there and it wasn't in the other accounts dock either. help me please!
Mine were finally there when I logged in late last evening. I was relieved. I hope yours have finally appeared, too.

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
There wasn't even an empty box in my dock. That reaslly threw me for a loop.
gma2r is offline Female
Old 02-04-2010, 05:57 PM   #20
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Mine were there this morning, but they are gone again and my daugther's account shows all the old exclusives again in the Wish Factory. I'm really worried I'll lose all 4 of my plasma balls now...
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Closed