Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 11:21 AM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

Arrow Critical glitch*new exclusives

I know this is not the area this should be posted in but I want people to see it soon.
I "wished" for two of the new new plasma lights in the new exclusives. Then kinzposted them to the account where I had a room for them. When I opened those kinzposts, nothing but sparkles showed where those lights should have been and nothing appeared in my doc. I hope they are not lost forever or carnkiness will ensue.

I will be calling Ganz as I had saved those tokens for a long time for just the right exclusive, but in the meantime, I would suggest people not send the new items or risk the chance of losing them since Ganz seems to have a policy where they will not replace lost items.

Be cautious.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-03-2010 at 03:01 PM.. Reason: So that Ganz can see it, too
gma2r is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2010, 11:36 AM   #2

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

Default Re: Critical glitch*new exclusives

Thank you for letting us know.
katie'smom is offline Female
Old 02-03-2010, 12:59 PM   #3
ishing!
Gifted

Firebird is a name known to allFirebird is a name known to allFirebird is a name known to all

Very good to know about this! Please keep us posted.
Firebird is offline Female
Old 02-03-2010, 01:05 PM   #4
GrannyGA
Gift Trainee

willie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to behold

I was going to kinzpost mine---thank you so much for posting this!!!
willie is offline Female
Old 02-03-2010, 01:12 PM   #5
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

Have you tried logging out & back in to see if they appear in your dock? I have had this happen to me before and logging in & out helped. I hope you find your new lamps soon! Good luck!
Old 02-03-2010, 01:27 PM   #6
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I hope they don't start making the exclusives like the new trophies. Unable to trade or send them

Sounds like it might be just aglitch though and hopefully will reappear after logging out/in. *crosses fingers for you*
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2010, 01:38 PM   #7

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I kinzposted mine fine at 9:30 this morning, so it may be an isolated incident- I wouldn't risk it myself anymore now that I know there is a problem, but this should answer your concern Blessedx5- I sent mine from my european and american to an asian account (just fyI)
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 02-03-2010, 02:36 PM   #8

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Oh thanks for the warning! I decided to spend my long saved tokens up for the retired exclusive items. They are still showing on my account instead of the new ones.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:54 PM   #9
SewToby
Gift Guru

LittleDog knows the way
LittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the way

I've had that happen to me, if you go back to where you sent them, they will probably be in your dock. The post just didn't take.
LittleDog is offline Female
Old 02-03-2010, 02:59 PM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Jrock
Have you tried logging out & back in to see if they appear in your dock? I have had this happen to me before and logging in & out helped. I hope you find your new lamps soon! Good luck!
Not only logged out and back in three times but cleared my cache before doing it.

View Post Originally Posted by LittleDog
I've had that happen to me, if you go back to where you sent them, they will probably be in your dock. The post just didn't take.
I did not think to do that though, so I will go back to see. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Thanks so much.

Last edited by gma2r; 02-03-2010 at 02:59 PM..
gma2r is offline Female
Closed