Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2010, 10:56 AM   #1
ow! I'm finally a
Gift Guru

cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!

Default Correct Password not Working

When I log into WW, I try to type in my current password and it says "The member information entered is not correct. Please try again." So then, I click on Forgot Your Password. I get my new password, type it in, and click Change Password. The same error message pops up. Has someone been hacking into my account or is this yet another WW glitch that Ganz has to fix? Please help!! Thanks!
cplover5689 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2010, 11:02 AM   #2
call me mer.
Webkinz :)

hespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud of

Default Re: Correct Password not Working

Try copy and pasting in the new and old password. You could have copied it wrong on accident, so copying and pasting it might work. If that doesn't work, is it possible to resend a new password? I don't think a hacker can do something like that that quickly...
hespsn is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 11:04 AM   #3
ow! I'm finally a
Gift Guru

cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by hespsn
Try copy and pasting in the new and old password. You could have copied it wrong on accident, so copying and pasting it might work. If that doesn't work, is it possible to resend a new password? I don't think a hacker can do something like that that quickly...
I tried both of those ideas. I resent a new password about five times already. I'm completely out of ideas. At this point, I'm convinced that this a glitch that Ganz needs to fix.
Old 12-19-2010, 11:05 AM   #4
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Yes, I would double check your typing. That happened to me once and I had typo'd my user name duh. Double check things like caps lock. A hacker can't work that fast.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 11:09 AM   #5
ow! I'm finally a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Yes, I would double check your typing. That happened to me once and I had typo'd my user name duh. Double check things like caps lock. A hacker can't work that fast.
I double-checked both. Nothing's working.
Old 12-19-2010, 11:21 AM   #6
call me mer.

hespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud of

Hmm... try calling Ganz about it, and make sure you have your secret code with you while you are on the phone with them, just in case. When you type your username and password, are you putting spaces in front of your letters? That could mess you up.
hespsn is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 11:37 AM   #7

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

Can you look to see if your Caps Lock is on, sometimes it happends it doesn't let you log in.
watatatow is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 12:22 PM   #8
ow! I'm finally a
Gift Guru

Thanks everyone, I finally got it to work. Not sure exactly what happened, but all that matters is that I can get on. Thanks for all your ideas!
Old 12-19-2010, 06:09 PM   #9

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

it happened to me once, only i think i changed my password and forgot i changed it
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2010, 07:47 PM   #10

Ladybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guide

Maybe it's the browser. When I tried to log in with Firefox, it always said the information was not correct. Glad you got it to work.
Closed