Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2012, 06:04 PM   #1
ill always love her
Webkinz :)

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

Thumbs down Constant Please Waits

I'm getting really upset that these "Please Wait" signs are showing up a lot now! Every time I go to the Clubhouse and use the tab that lets me find my friends and be in the same room with them and I click on my friend that I want to follow, if I get a message saying the room is full, I get a please wait that requires a VERY long wait. I guess it isn't a biggy if it were a few minutes, but I ended up waiting over 15 minutes and I'm usually a very patient person!

Is anyone getting these constant and very long Please Waits? >

skullnbows17 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2012, 06:43 PM   #2
adrrar

adrrar is the bees knees!adrrar is the bees knees!adrrar is the bees knees!adrrar is the bees knees!adrrar is the bees knees!adrrar is the bees knees!adrrar is the bees knees!

Default Re: Constant Please Waits

The same exact thing keeps happening to me! I have to wait for my pet to say something for the Please Wait to stop!
adrrar is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 01:42 PM   #3
ill always love her

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

Hmm....my pets didn't say anything during the "Please Waits"! I hope Ganz fixes this! It seems like when a problem is solved, one is created
Old 03-22-2012, 04:20 PM   #4
Name: Bailey/Piplup

donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!

The same exact thing is happening to me. I really wanted to trade with a friend, but could not get into the same room as them. It is really something that Ganz should fix. This glitch basically limits the entire clubhouse. Since they changed it you can't choose the room you go in and now you have to log out if you try to go in a full room with a friend. I hope they fix this problem soon so we can all enjoy the clubhouse!
donpiplup is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 06:53 PM   #5

Mochi has disabled reputation

I get long please waits after Jumbleberry fields. If I log out ( out of impatient) it doesn't give me my berries, and it says I've already played for the day.
Mochi is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 11:20 PM   #6

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

I've been getting it too, every time i'm in the Clubhouse when a room my friends are in is full or I get a warning.
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 11:29 PM   #7
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I've been getting them more often and for longer times too, but not just when going to the Clubhouse. Happens when going to the map or going to my pets' rooms, too.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 11:34 PM   #8
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I was getting so may Please Waits.... I was tearing out my hair!

Then I upgraded from IE8 to IE9, I updated Java, I removed the cordless phone from the room with the computer, and removed a bunch of old games from my hard drive.

I don't know which one(s) did the trick, or if it's a coincidence. No more Please Wait.... Webkinz World is now wonderfully fast, very pleasant to play. I'm so happy!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 02:00 PM   #9
ill always love her

I'm sorry to hear you guys have that problem as well!
Wow, Webberlilly, you're lucky! I tried clearing my cache, updating the Adobe Flash Player, and updating my browser, and aargghh. Nothing.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:31 AM   #10

GrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

This has been happening all week to me....so very frustrating as I spend a good deal of my time in the trading rooms....if i need to leave and get an item I can't follow my new "friend" to complete the trade and have lost out on some pretty awesome deals.....I also cleared everything clear able (lol) and it is not on my end....I find that If Ganz gets a Lot of phone calls they fix the issue....

So Please peeps....call them!!!

GK~
Closed

Tags
please wait...