Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2012, 01:41 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: Please wait...

I was able to get in on Firefox this morning. It froze up on me once, but when I logged back in I got in, and was able to get the Leprechaun. Good luck, everyone.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2012, 02:15 PM   #22
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

I keep getting please wait, also.
it's soo annoying.
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 03:33 PM   #23
jeanieu is on a distinguished road

I am haviing the same problems. I have one more to go and every time I click on the Leprechan everything freezes and I have to get out. Very disappointing! Always something now..... :0(
jeanieu is offline Female
Old 03-16-2012, 01:31 AM   #24
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Default Re: Constant Please Wait...

This is NOT a MINOR issue as it significantly affects our 'play'....it is also VERY annoying.....I'm using FF and have to log out and back in because of freeze issues with the 'please wait'....that's in addition to the pauses that might not force me out.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 03-16-2012, 01:53 PM   #25
smurf1120

urf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to all

This has been happening quite often it appears, including myself (on IE). I have been having rather good luck using OPERA browser for most of daily stuff without having to much problem with the please wait.

However some things I have noticed with OPERA;

I cannot always water all of my gardening plants.
The log out carnival usually runs slower, but still works.

Other than that, it seems to do pretty well for everything else.
urf1120 is offline Male
Old 03-16-2012, 09:01 PM   #26

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by RMMimii
This is NOT a MINOR issue as it significantly affects our 'play'....it is also VERY annoying.....I'm using FF and have to log out and back in because of freeze issues with the 'please wait'....that's in addition to the pauses that might not force me out.
You are correct there. I just didn't know if it was an issue with just me or not. But seems like a lot of us are having it, making it quite major. I just lost 2 Academy classes using FF thanks to the dreaded Please wait...
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2012, 09:07 AM   #27

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

You find this to be a MINOR glitch !?!?!?!

Wow - you must have a LOT of time AND patience!

Jae's Momma is offline Female
Old 03-17-2012, 07:48 PM   #28

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

Same troubles here for awhile. Sigh. I am just too addicted. I would have quit anything else long ago.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female
Closed