Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2012, 05:19 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Constant Please Wait...

Sorry to hear others are having the same problems! But good to know I'm not alone. I wasn't really wanting to think it was my computer, even though it's a bit slower then my other one, I wasn't having this problem until a few weeks ago on it. Chrome doesn't seem to be helping either. I hope whatever the problem is they fix it soon!
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2012, 04:56 AM   #12
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

I think a large part of the issue is all the new ads and how they've been implemented by their techs.
Usually I use adblocker+, but turned it off for the promo.
When I used to do a back arrow hold on my browser to page back after the logout, only 1 site was listed,
the login one. Now, there are tons listed as Ad, or a webkinz addr w/ ad in it (depending on browser).
This is unlike all the other sites I frequent.
Guess what will be the first thing I will turn on again when the promo is over...

Happy St. Patrick's Day - March 17th

Support the NO SOPA movement - stay aware of upcoming legislation.
Member: Save the Twinkees! & other Hostess treats. Join in the Are You Game? section.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 03-12-2012, 11:42 AM   #13
smurf1120

urf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to all

Hi Lambchop

Yes I have the same issues on occasion also. I generally use IE or Opera. I have found that the please wait issues usually occur on both, and I hardly ever use google due to the floating dock items ( I hate that LOL).

I have also failed a job due to please wait.

I did see one post saying that spree cannot be accessed via IE or opera. Usually with me it is IE browser that never wants to open the spree game, but Opera is the browser that allows me to access it with no problems.

So who knows, I really think it all does have a lot to due with advertisements and such on Ganz part.

Hope info helps.
urf1120 is offline Male
Old 03-14-2012, 10:52 AM   #14

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

Default Please wait...

So, today every time i've been going to the Clubhouse I get stuck on constant please wait.
I've tried logging out and in a few times but that hasn't helped at all.
Is anyone else having this problem? Does it effect what browser i'm using? (Which is firefox.)
Also does anyone know how to clear your history on firefox? I can't seem to find where the tool button is.
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2012, 02:43 PM   #15
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Please wait...

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear that! Your not alone. It happens to me all the time. Try switching browsers for example to Internet explorer, or Google Chrome. If you still have problems, its always a good idea to let Ganz know Here's the link: Contact Us

Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2012, 03:50 PM   #16
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

I use Firefox and clear Cache at least once per hour. The tool button should be at the top of your computer screen. Mine is next to the Bookmarks button. Mine actually is not a button, just the word Tools. When you choose that word a little drop down appears and close to the bottom is Clear Recent History. Click that and if there are no choices to choose from click Details then the choices will show. I mostly choose Browsing and Download History and Cache.
I have also updated to the newest version of Firefox and the newest version of Adobe Flash Player. This has pretty much stopped all the Please Wait problems I had. If you have a lot of pictures on your machine, they use up a LOT of memory which can cause a lot of Please Wait. Good luck and I hope this helps. If you are under 18 please ask a parent to help you.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 02:04 AM   #17
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by snowcrystal311
So, today every time i've been going to the Clubhouse I get stuck on constant please wait.
I've tried logging out and in a few times but that hasn't helped at all.
Is anyone else having this problem? Does it effect what browser i'm using? (Which is firefox.)
Also does anyone know how to clear your history on firefox? I can't seem to find where the tool button is.
Hi snowcrystal,

Same thing happening here... I have been fine in the clubhouse UNTIL Tuesday... I can get in OK but as soon as the leprechaun shows up and I click on him I get "please wait" and I was NOT having the "please wait " problem that other s have been experienceing prior to yesterday. This is a brand new glitch for me...

BTW. I am using IE8 and, as I said, was having no trouble going in the clubhouse. I clear my cache all the time, I am doing nothing differently from when everything was working fiine.

I almost didn't nnotice this thread and was very glad to see it. I wonder if it would help to clarify the thread title to something along the lines of "suddenly getting please wait in clubhouse" and see if that catches the eye of other members. Maybe someone will come up with a fix before the event is over.
pollywog is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 03:06 AM   #18

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I had the clubhouse freeze up on me once today when I tried clicking on the leprechaun. I didn't go back to see if it would happen again. I forget what browser I was using now, as I switch between Firefox, Chrome, and Safari. I guess I should go back and see if it does it again.

I just tried getting back in. With Chrome it froze up loading the room, so I tried Safari. I got in, but when I tried clicking on the leprechaun, I got "Please wait...". Other people in the room were getting him, so there must be some way to do this.

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 03-15-2012 at 03:06 AM..
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 08:33 AM   #19
gtg

gtg has a spectacular aura about

I have this problem in the clubhouse constantly too. It does it most when i try to go to the room my friend is in. i use google, and it still happens. I don't know what is wrong.
gtg is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 10:20 AM   #20

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by gtg
I have this problem in the clubhouse constantly too. It does it most when i try to go to the room my friend is in. i use google, and it still happens. I don't know what is wrong.
It happens to me also when I try to find my friend and the room is full, or when I'm in a room and I get reported.
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Closed