Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2010, 12:50 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

pikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Communal Contest won't load

so I e-mail webkinz support listing all my problems with the screens in ww. I got an e-mail back asking me to call the toll free number so I could provide more info. The girl who answered (after only 2 rings!) told me that these were all known issues that are being worked on and to switch to firefox. Everything seems to work fine in firefox... although it seems to run a bit slower than IE7. But it works!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2010, 04:30 PM   #12
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

This has always happened to me. I find that it will correct when I logout and log back in. It's a pain in the rear but it fixes it most of the time... that is, until it happens again later on or the next day. I am on server 10.

I wish they wouldn't try and shove FireFox down everyone's throat. I really hate that browser, it's so slow and it crashes for not apparent reason when ever I have tried using it. It takes forever just to launch the browser and it's just as slow surfing on it. It's not right for a company to only test and create their website to work with one browser. Everyone has a right to choose their browser and if they insist on using just the one... it's bad business on their part. I'll quit buying webkinz before I use FireFox as my browser.

Last edited by bc2; 06-15-2010 at 04:34 PM..
Old 06-15-2010, 09:07 PM   #13
One odd

Sawarow is on a distinguished road

Our accounts are having the same problem. When we cleared our cache it helped though. Here is a guide to clearing your cache,

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-cache-534364/
Sawarow is offline Male
Old 06-21-2010, 03:43 AM   #14
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

for two weeks now my euro and asian accts wont let me claim my prizes............ i can vote but i cant get my prize. on my na accts i can.......................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 06-21-2010, 10:21 AM   #15
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

I logged out, then back in, if you click on Communal contest first thing, you can get in.
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Closed