Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2010, 12:04 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
kinzzcrazy will become famous soon enough

Default communal contest said not played and I did

I'm not sure if this is a glitch for everyone or not. In the communal contest, it says ,for everyone of my 15 accounts, I did not participate. I played my little heart out for Hungry Hog. It did this on some last week but I just thought I might have missed one or two. So this week I kept a list and when the last one of the day said no, I played it three times in a row and it still said I didn't participate. I am calling Ganz tomorrow ,if I can find the phone number. Is anyone else having this issue? It can't be just me on 15 different accounts.
kinzzcrazy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2010, 12:19 AM   #2
thatswet

birdy is a glorious beacon of lightbirdy is a glorious beacon of lightbirdy is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: communal contest said not played and I did

The contest was Hungry Hog 2 also called Pinky's Big Adventure.
Old 10-18-2010, 12:37 AM   #3
Gma O is just really niceGma O is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by kinzzcrazy
I'm not sure if this is a glitch for everyone or not. In the communal contest, it says ,for everyone of my 15 accounts, I did not participate. I played my little heart out for Hungry Hog. It did this on some last week but I just thought I might have missed one or two. So this week I kept a list and when the last one of the day said no, I played it three times in a row and it still said I didn't participate. I am calling Ganz tomorrow ,if I can find the phone number. Is anyone else having this issue? It can't be just me on 15 different accounts.

You're not alone, I did the same thing!! I had no clue the names were so similar but different
Gma O is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 12:49 AM   #4

donnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clown

it was hungry hog 2..........
donnyosmond is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 12:50 AM   #5
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I played the Hungry Hog first, but I always check to make sure it says "you are entered" and when it didn't say that I came here and heard from others it's called "Pinky's Big Adventure"
Thanks to WI or I wouldn't haven't been able to find the game! LOL
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 07:36 AM   #6
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

Glad to know I'm not the only one who goofed up!! RATS!
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 01:27 PM   #7
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I don't know if you played the right game or not but there is a glitch going on. One account last week and one this week did the same thing. Even though I know 100% I played the right game and my other accounts got the prize. A lot of others had the same problem last week saying they didn't play when they did.
Old 10-19-2010, 02:11 PM   #8
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Yes, Ganz did a bad error by not listing both names.
They did something similar one other time.

I feel sorry for all those who did not notice the 2 & wonder
what the deal was.

I usually do a weekly thread in the Contests sub-forum & had this
highlighted in the thread title until
the last update at 11:30 or so Sun night.
I did my best to let people know.
I'm sure it's the reason the contest wasn't finished until the last 1/2 hour.

You should ALWAYS check the CC page said you participated.

If it doesn't, try 1 more game & check again.
At that point, check WI to make sure you have the right game.

poobears is right about the other ongoing issue -
we've had an account left out for several of the
last few weeks.
Different each week; although all played.
Luckily, all were okay this week.

Last edited by SoccerSlave; 10-19-2010 at 02:14 PM..
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Closed