Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 10:51 AM   #11
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Default Re: Communal Contest Glitch

View Post Originally Posted by Amy_Beth
I got up this morning, went to go claim the prize and the page is blank. I've logged out, logged in, and refreshed the page several times.
It did this to us this morning too. We just logged out, and CLOSED THE BROWSER COMPLETELY. Re-open it to your home page, and clear your cache, then close it again. Re-open it and log into WebkinzWorld- then for us the screen was visible and we could collect our 1400 KC.

Hopefully this works for you as well- 1400KC is worth trying a little to make sure you get, you earned it if you participated!
likmfurry is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2010, 10:54 AM   #12
Gifted

katie885 is just really nicekatie885 is just really nice

Same. I also needed that KC, I've been buying to much stuff!
katie885 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2010, 11:43 AM   #13
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Make sure that before playing you click the "enter" button, then participate by playing the game, then you can go back and get your prize after the contest is over.

Also try clearing your cache, restarting your internet browser, logging out and back in, reloading/refreshing, ect.

If you've done all that, try calling Ganz customer service at 1-866-932-5469. Good luck!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 06-07-2010, 11:48 AM   #14
jedimags
Webkinz :)

jedimags has a spectacular aura about

Don't call Ganz. I have to play several times to get it to say I participated. You should have checked before Monday for the "you are entered in the competition" notice.
jedimags is offline Female
Old 06-07-2010, 11:54 AM   #15
GERONIMO!

ddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I participated and haven't been on yet, so I hope I get my kinzcash! So sorry you didn't get your money, hope next contest goes better!:cs:
ddancergirl97 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2010, 01:33 AM   #16
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

Quote:
Don't call Ganz. I have to play several times to get it to say I participated. You should have checked before Monday for the "you are entered in the competition" notice.
Wow! Really? Several times? Because on one of my accounts I was very tired by the time I got to play that game on Saturday night and so on the 4th account, I just played long enough to get thru the intro and earn 1kc and still got my reward for playing...that being said I did play up to level 8 and level 9 on the other 3 accounts. I don't always wimp out - I usually try my best to help as much as I can.

Jedi, maybe you should call Ganz if you having to play multiple times just to get credit? Just a thought - because I wouldn't like that if it is a game I don't enjoy or am not skilled at playing.
bluedollymama is offline Female
Old 06-08-2010, 01:59 AM   #17
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

At least you could get it to come up.

I have missed the contest on several accounts for a couple of weeks now (to vote, participate, and/or pick up the prize) because I cannot get the page to even show up when I click on communal contest. It shows for some of my accounts but not for all of them.

I try different times of the day, I have cleared my cache, everything I can think of and I get a blank screen on the left side of the page. I can only see the ads and navigation bar on the right.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2010, 03:17 AM   #18
GERONIMO!

ddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Well I got my kinzcash and you didn't??!! That is NOT at all fair expesially if you worked hard to get the goal as well. I am so sorry! If I can get your WW username I can send you a gift to sell for quick kinzcash if you want.

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
At least you could get it to come up.

I have missed the contest on several accounts for a couple of weeks now (to vote, participate, and/or pick up the prize) because I cannot get the page to even show up when I click on communal contest. It shows for some of my accounts but not for all of them.

I try different times of the day, I have cleared my cache, everything I can think of and I get a blank screen on the left side of the page. I can only see the ads and navigation bar on the right.
yeah the page takes a minute to pop up on my computer, let it sit for a while, and if it doesn't pop up welllright??!! Haha hope you all get better luck. I am so sorry!!

Last edited by ddancergirl97; 06-08-2010 at 03:17 AM..
ddancergirl97 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2010, 04:13 AM   #19
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by bluedollymama
Wow! Really? Several times? Because on one of my accounts I was very tired by the time I got to play that game on Saturday night and so on the 4th account, I just played long enough to get thru the intro and earn 1kc and still got my reward for playing...that being said I did play up to level 8 and level 9 on the other 3 accounts. I don't always wimp out - I usually try my best to help as much as I can.

Jedi, maybe you should call Ganz if you having to play multiple times just to get credit? Just a thought - because I wouldn't like that if it is a game I don't enjoy or am not skilled at playing.
My granddaughters and I make sure we play at least one time on each account every Saturday. The girls were away this past weekend so I took care of it -- played one complete game through to the end on all the accounts. I didn't have any problem collecting the prizes, although ever since they added the parties, it takes much longer for the graphics to pop up on the white screen. We've never had to play more than once to be eligible for the weekly prizes.

Also, I see some comments about needing to start from the Communal Contest screen. This past weekend I began each game from inside the Arcade because I was tired of waiting for the Communal Contest graphics to load. No problem collecting the prizes. Based on this experience, I'm not sure it's mandatory for game play to begin at the Communal Contest screen link.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 06-08-2010, 04:24 AM   #20
dawn6767

dawn6767 is on a distinguished road

I also have trouble getting the page to load. It will only load if I go there first. If I forget and go to my pets or quizzy's or arcade it won't load. I have to log out and back in. I do also check after I play the games on sat. to see if I am participating. It takes a while because my computer is getting slower with each update. LOL
Closed