Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 12:49 AM   #1
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

Exclamation Communal Contest Glitch

Congratulations to all who won the Communal Contest this week!

Unfortunately, I have experienced a MAJOR GLITCH! Sorry to all those who have also.

So, I participated in the contest but when the results were announced...it said I DIDN'T PARTICIPATE. ARGGHHHH.

I'm mad! I needed that 1400 KC...
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2010, 01:00 AM   #2
1 John 4:19
Webkinz :)

totaldrama is a jewel in the roughtotaldrama is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Communal Contest Glitch

It's been doin that to me for the past who Knos how ling, also spry bout my spellin and such. I'm using a different system and it isn't to fond f me, lol
totaldrama is offline Female
Old 06-07-2010, 01:04 AM   #3
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

Perhaps you can't collect your prize until after 6am? Maybe try again later.

Also, are you sure you signed up to participate first prior to playing the game?

Anyhow, if you signed up and the prize is still not available after 6am, I think you should call Ganz about the situation and tell them about previous times you did not get awarded prizes. They can add the items to your dock and the prize money to your kc total...

Here is their number 1-866-932-5469 Good luck.
bluedollymama is offline Female
Old 06-07-2010, 01:06 AM   #4
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Wow! I'm sorry that happened to you.
Just out of curiosity - when did you start participating?
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2010, 01:06 AM   #5
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

Same here. Our family entered and played on five accounts. Two accounts didn't acknowledge our participation. This has happened the past two challenges.
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Old 06-07-2010, 01:06 AM   #6
Gifted

Do we have to press a particular button to enter?

I did participate: I played Pizza Palace. I think I played it Friday or Saturday.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:08 AM   #7
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

It won't count if you played Friday. It only counts if you play Saturday and/or Sunday.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2010, 01:14 AM   #8
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

Quote:
Do we have to press a particular button to enter?

I did participate: I played Pizza Palace. I think I played it Friday or Saturday.
Yes! On the wkw newspaper at the bottom right corner there is a little spot that says Communal Contest...click that. Then when that page opens, there is a prompt to click a button to enter the contest. You have to click that prior to playing. Also, I recommend playing, even if just for a moment, on Saturdays b/c sometimes the goal is reached before Sunday and if you don't play before the goal is reached you don't get the prize.

Hope this has been helpful.
bluedollymama is offline Female
Old 06-07-2010, 07:52 AM   #9
Hippy Hippo

Amy_Beth is on a distinguished road

I voted, played both days, played so much I feel like I could run a pizza hut no problem, I got up this morning, went to go claim the prize and the page is blank. I've logged out, logged in, and refreshed the page several times. But I'm soooo happy we made goal. Nice job people.

Last edited by Amy_Beth; 06-08-2010 at 08:29 AM..
Amy_Beth is offline Female
Old 06-07-2010, 08:00 AM   #10

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

Sometimes that happens to me as well. I'd just keep trying--I would be wiling to bet that you'll eventually get your prize.
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Closed