Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2011, 11:31 AM   #61
ebkinz rocks!
Webkinz :)

Webkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Webkinz communal challenge gone?

View Post Originally Posted by meandspencer
Click the image to open in full size.
Well this is a significant development! I think I shall flag this!
Webkinzguy4life is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2011, 12:31 PM   #62

frodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz communal challenge gone?

Wow, I wonder why no contest after they started the voting this week? I hope they are revamping the whole CC concept. For too long the point goals were too high and there were complaints the same games kept recycling a lot. So maybe this is a good thing.

But I'm nervous for the future of the CC, I admit...
frodoslegacy is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 03:04 PM   #63
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

Default Re: Communal Contest missing from menu

I saw mine was gone as well. I hope it comes back. maybe ganz is doing changes. maybe that's why there are no contests this week.
inthepink720 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 03:44 PM   #64

Julep will become famous soon enough

Default Communal Challenge Gone

The Communal Challenge page is missing from the Newspaper. It was up on Monday, and I voted on this week's challenge and claimed my prize from last weekend, but the page disappeared after yesterday's maintenance. The customer service representative I spoke to today at Ganz said that the Communal Challenge has been removed for the time being, and she didn't know if it's coming back.

We're supposed to have until Sunday to claim our prize, so taking it away on Wednesday is not fair. Neither is having us vote on a challenge prize for this weekend and then yanking the whole challenge with no warning.

There is a thread on this in the Glitch Report section. If you didn't get your prize, you can still get it.

View Post Originally Posted by CatCrazyMom
If you see a Pet of the Month ad instead, click on it. The Communal Challenge ad will appear on the next page.
Go to the front page of the newspaper and click on the Pet of the Month ad that appears above the newspaper menu. On the Pet of the Month page, click on the Communal Contest ad above the newspaper menu. That will take you to the Communal Contest page, where you can collect your prize. The page says "No contest this week."

We shouldn't have to use a workaround to get our prize. If Ganz didn't want to have a contest this weekend, they should have said so on Monday instead of letting us vote on a prize, and they should have left the link to the page on the Newspaper menu.

Last edited by Julep; 04-14-2011 at 03:46 PM..
Julep is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 03:56 PM   #65
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Communal Challenge Gone

Ok, so it is still there, just kind of hidden away. I noticed something was missing from the newspaper but I didn't know just what it was. I hope the feature isn't gone permanently. I remember a few years ago, there was a contests section in the newspaper and they removed it. Maybe GANZ is just improving the communal contest page .
ratgirl57 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 04:27 PM   #66
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

Default Re: Communal Contest is missing!!

Right! It is different this time. It is not on the list on the newspaper. On any of our accounts.
montana mom is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 05:36 PM   #67

BuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owl
BuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owl

Default what happened to the Communal contest???

what happened to the Communal contest??
Attached Images
File Type: jpgComunal contest.jpg (177.0 KB, 2 views)
Old 04-14-2011, 05:41 PM   #68
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: what happened to the Communal contest???

It is still there, but in a different location.

Go to newspaper, click on Contact me and there is a box in the upper right hand corner that says "Vote, Play, Win, Communal Contests". Click on the box and it takes you to where you need to vote or collect your prize.
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 09:05 PM   #69
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

It is still there however it says there is no contest this week.
I wonder if they are reworking it because we gave so many complaints about 7 straight weeks of failures before we just had 2 weeks of easy wins
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 09:19 PM   #70
ebkinz rocks!

Webkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
It is still there however it says there is no contest this week.
I wonder if they are reworking it because we gave so many complaints about 7 straight weeks of failures before we just had 2 weeks of easy wins
That is good reasoning for an restructuring
Webkinzguy4life is offline Male
Closed

Tags
crafter4christ, no more communal contest?