Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2011, 03:28 PM   #31
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Default Re: No More Communal Contest??

I had problems with loading the feature. It probably is getting fixed.
T9850 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2011, 04:55 PM   #32
Mama Bear is cool as a bunny clownMama Bear is cool as a bunny clownMama Bear is cool as a bunny clownMama Bear is cool as a bunny clownMama Bear is cool as a bunny clownMama Bear is cool as a bunny clownMama Bear is cool as a bunny clownMama Bear is cool as a bunny clown

Default Communal Contest gone?

I noticed the Communal Contest link is now gone from the front page of the Webkinz newspaper. Has anyone heard if they are no longer going to do them?
Mama Bear is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 04:56 PM   #33
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Cummunity Challenge Gone from Kinzville Times

Thanks for letting us know where to find it. I was hoping they had nestled it into the Daily Activities area.
I thought it was gone. What about those like me who already answered the survey and don't have WI to direct them to the new location? I think it might be tough to win this weekend due to people losing the link.
Jeans
jeanenehea is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 05:03 PM   #34
I Love Cats!

crazycatlady13 will become famous soon enough

Yeah I had that too, I don't think they would do that so suddenly though. So I think they are just fixing it.
crazycatlady13 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 05:25 PM   #35
ebkinzgirl12

webkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Communal Contest is missing!!

It isn't there for me either, and I logged in and out a few times to see if anything changed. I was actually going to post a thread but saw yours instead.

Here's a picture;
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinzcommunalcontest.JPG (21.1 KB, 2 views)
webkinzgirl12 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 05:27 PM   #36
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Just Click the Picture of the Communal Contest with the unicorn and cow.
It takes you to the section but they did for some reason remove it from the tabs!
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 05:42 PM   #37
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Communal Contest Page?

View Post Originally Posted by kayjay
The communal challenge is still there, it's just hidden a bit! If you go to the front page of the newspaper and click on "contact us". There is still the picture above the index that you can click on to reach the communal challenge page. Hope that helps, they sure are making it hard to find!
I can't locate that picture, but maybe it's because I already entered this week?
Jeans

Last edited by jeanenehea; 04-13-2011 at 05:51 PM..
Old 04-13-2011, 05:56 PM   #38

DivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to all

same here ! i was looking for the link too i can't find it >.<
DivaDancing14 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 06:08 PM   #39
jeanenehea
Banned

I found it! It is the PICTURE above the INDEX. I usually ignore those pictures. You probably did too!

Jeans

Last edited by jeanenehea; 06-21-2011 at 07:37 PM..
Old 04-13-2011, 06:42 PM   #40

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

there is no unicorn and cow, that box is a pet of the month ad now. communal contest is gone. hope it is temporary!
CJMM is offline Female
Closed

Tags
crafter4christ, no more communal contest?