Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2011, 08:49 AM   #91
ishing you peace and
Webkinz :)

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Communal Challenge Gone

View Post Originally Posted by Jude2221
It's gone, yes, but there is another way to get there from the newspaper:Click the image to open in full size.

You may have noticed this in the newspaper, and thought it was just a picture, but when you click on it, it takes you to the communal contest. Hope this helps!!!
View Post Originally Posted by kayjay
The communal challenge is still there, it's just hidden a bit! If you go to the front page of the newspaper and click on "contact us". There is still the picture above the index that you can click on to reach the communal challenge page. Hope that helps, they sure are making it hard to find!

Thank you both so very much for the pic and the clear directions to finding where to click

I found it, but when I click on it the page goes blank. Only the Index and the pic return.

Also, today is Sunday. Has anyone played in the Arcade FOR the Community challenge? What game should we be playing? Another thing, there is no info. about the Community challenge in the Weekend Round-up portion of the WKN.

I believe I will call Ganz about this Monday. I need to call them any way because we can not access Spree.
peacemom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2011, 02:44 PM   #92
Diabetes Awareness

destiny727 is just really nicedestiny727 is just really nice

i notesed too.I thoght it might just be a glich
destiny727 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 03:15 PM   #93
Call me Ana! :)

anaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Exclamation No Communal Contest This Week?

My tab for the Communal Contest disapperead, as well as many others, after the last update. But, I just learned how to get to the CC page. When I got there, I found this picture:

Click the image to open in full size.

Although, I know for other people, the game is Operation Gumball this week.

Why is this happening, and is this happening to any others?
anaeem98 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 03:42 PM   #94
ael613

dolphin9797 is a jewel in the roughdolphin9797 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: No Communal Contest This Week?

Apparently, Ganz pulled the plug on the Communal Contest this week. The voting page was taken off on Tuesday or Wednesday.

How do you know the game is Operation Gumball? My communal contest tab is gone too but I am not sure why this is happening.
dolphin9797 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 04:43 PM   #95

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

yeh i noticed no contests too...wonder if they are gonna do away with it?
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 03:28 AM   #96
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

It was the only activity allowing every WW member to be on a single team for a single goal...
Even cleaning up the Park is individual. They should bring it back just for the principle of teamwork!
alleine is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 03:48 PM   #97
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

I called Ganz this morning about the Communal contest and like Dawnscott was told it was pulled due to problems and she was not sure if it was returning. the rep honestly sis not know. She said it is in the techs hands.
I often feel sorry for these reps as many times they do not seem to be informed of anything. There have been times where they were getting info the same day we were or where they had no idea what I was talking about until they checked with a tech??!!
peacemom is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 04:59 PM   #98
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by dolphin9797
Apparently, Ganz pulled the plug on the Communal Contest this week. The voting page was taken off on Tuesday or Wednesday.

How do you know the game is Operation Gumball? My communal contest tab is gone too but I am not sure why this is happening.
Since Ganz pulled the Contest for last weekend, some of us organized a communal challenge that everyone can take part in. Just for fun. Check the link under my siggie. Whether or not Ganz has another contest, officially, on the thread linked below several of us have been posting our scores each weekend. It makes it more fun, and even more of an awareness that it is a group effort.
Consider joining
!
WetNose is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 11:07 AM   #99
Gifted
Kippyling has a spectacular aura aboutKippyling has a spectacular aura about

Default Community Challenge????

Did they take away the community challenge??? I can not find it in the newspaper anymore. I really liked doing it.
Old 04-20-2011, 11:14 AM   #100
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

Default Re: Community Challenge????

There is No Community Challenge this week

If you go to Contact Us in the Newspaper, click above the Index on the bottom right to see the message.

Last edited by Zooz; 04-20-2011 at 11:17 AM..
Closed

Tags
crafter4christ, no more communal contest?