Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2011, 07:16 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Goo Goo is a jewel in the roughGoo Goo is a jewel in the rough

Default Communal Contest Page?

I was looking at the Newspaper, and noticed that there isn't a link or tab for the Communal Contest? I wonder what's going on?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2011, 07:44 AM   #2

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

Default Communal Contest missing from menu

Has anyone else noticed that the link for the communal contest has gone missing from the newspaper page menu? Does this mean the contest is gone forever or has it been moved some place else?
Old 04-13-2011, 07:55 AM   #3
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Communal Contest missing from menu

I noticed this as well. I hope it will be back
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 07:57 AM   #4
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

Default Cummunity Challenge Gone from Kinzville Times

The communal contest is missing from the Kinzville Times page. Has this been stopped? Are there no more community challenges?

Last edited by luxurytime; 04-13-2011 at 08:17 AM..
Old 04-13-2011, 08:39 AM   #5
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

I noticed mine is also missing.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 08:46 AM   #6
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

The menu link is gone but I still have the pink Vote! Play! Win! Communal Challenge ad box, it goes to the same place.
Lrnpanda is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 08:47 AM   #7

Jude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum master
Jude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum master

It's gone, yes, but there is another way to get there from the newspaper:Click the image to open in full size.

You may have noticed this in the newspaper, and thought it was just a picture, but when you click on it, it takes you to the communal contest. Hope this helps!!!
Jude2221 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 09:01 AM   #8
call me demi :3

demiandselfan is a splendid one to beholddemiandselfan is a splendid one to beholddemiandselfan is a splendid one to beholddemiandselfan is a splendid one to behold

yeah i noticed mine was gone too
demiandselfan is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 09:01 AM   #9

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

I didn't even see this ..I will have to see where it is on my account. Thanks for sharing your picture!

I did find the picture..It is small so I overlooked it before. I'll have to remember to go here unless they put the link back in the menu.

Last edited by golferguy; 04-13-2011 at 09:06 AM..
Old 04-13-2011, 10:00 AM   #10

kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered
kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered

Default Re: Cummunity Challenge Gone from Kinzville Times

The communal challenge is still there, it's just hidden a bit! If you go to the front page of the newspaper and click on "contact us". There is still the picture above the index that you can click on to reach the communal challenge page. Hope that helps, they sure are making it hard to find!
kayjay is offline Female
Closed

Tags
crafter4christ, no more communal contest?